Coming out to game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming out to game.

I have a question. My family and I are heading out from Ohio to come to the Colts Thursday night game. I scored tickets in row 31 of section 518. How bad are these seats? Do you have to walk up a hundred steps to get to them? Close to restrooms? View? Any help us appreciated, thanks!

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I have a question. My family and I are heading out from Ohio to come to the Colts Thursday night game. I scored tickets in row 31 of section 518. How bad are these seats? Do you have to walk up a hundred steps to get to them? Close to restrooms? View? Any help us appreciated, thanks!
    https://seatgeek.com/venues/empower-...8aAmCKEALw_wcB

You can google broncos stadium seat chart....looks like you are about as high in the stadium as you can get, nose bleed area corner endzone

Comment

I'm in 506, row 22 (season tickets)...a bit of a climb, but not bad....great view, can see everything

Comment

I can not speak for Bronco tickets.

For SoFi tickets I highly recommend waiting until single game tickets are available. More supply = better choices and less cost. Think this applies to all Stadiums. Right now is a seller market imo

Actually for SoFi I recommend an even crazier approach which I am pretty sure does not apply to Bronco home games and do not want to confuse anyone trying to see a Bronco home game.
        Let's Ride!

Comment

Any areas/neighborhoods in Denver I want to avoid (high crime, homelessness, run down, etc?)

Comment

Any areas/neighborhoods in Denver I want to avoid (high crime, homelessness, run down, etc?)
            Just stay in Downtown Denver/16th St. Mall area. A lot of homeless/grifters but it is safe, lots of bars and places to eat, and free electric trolleys that run and down the street.

Comment

Working...
            X