fantasy football div IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantasy football div IV

Alrighty, guess I've decided to start this early, since I don't like to lag behind div 2/3 by much. The fantasy itch has spread to get this going.

We will start at 10, down 2. Please let me know if you are in or out. As you know, if I don't hear from you on the thread, I will start sending PM's after a couple weeks. The other leagues I believe play with 10 maybe I'm wrong. Do you all want to play with 10, or do you prefer I start trying to fill spots to get us to 12? We are pretty consistent with who all returns, but I know things change so I may have more spots to fill if all are not up for a new season.

I intend to play, but my husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a couple months ago. I may not be available as commish the full season. Is there anyone in our league who I can turn this over to if needed? You all are pretty low maintenance, especially since we changed the trade process last season. Not much to it, but if one person has a question, multiple people do. It used to only happen with trades - so whoever is up to it, will find it's a breeze. And just think, whoever takes over can boot me out if I don't play the season - just like I do to all who don't play.

So, as always, this is us - who is up for another season of great fantasy football? And by the way, this season belongs to the Broncos!

Sophia - Shutdown Corner
    Blondie79 - sacks in the city
    Beastlyskronk - Check back next week
    Baph - Lightning Bolt Brigade
    Elway421 - The Dude’s Hammer
    BrianMcfarlane - The Mighty Rockies
    Taz1458 - Mile High Salute
    BroncosFaninPA - 58ItsMillerTime
    Danzler88 - Bodega Belichick
    CanDB - True North
    Last edited by Peanut; 07-31-2022, 11:26 PM.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Alrighty, guess I've decided to start this early, since I don't like to lag behind div 2/3 by much. The fantasy itch has spread to get this going.

We will start at 10, down 2. Please let me know if you are in or out. As you know, if I don't hear from you on the thread, I will start sending PM's after a couple weeks. The other leagues I believe play with 10 maybe I'm wrong. Do you all want to play with 10, or do you prefer I start trying to fill spots to get us to 12? We are pretty consistent with who all returns, but I know things change so I may have more spots to fill if all are not up for a new season.

I intend to play, but my husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a couple months ago. I may not be available as commish the full season. Is there anyone in our league who I can turn this over to if needed? You all are pretty low maintenance, especially since we changed the trade process last season. Not much to it, but if one person has a question, multiple people do. It used to only happen with trades - so whoever is up to it, will find it's a breeze. And just think, whoever takes over can boot me out if I don't play the season - just like I do to all who don't play.

So, as always, this is us - who is up for another season of great fantasy football? And by the way, this season belongs to the Broncos!

Sophia - Shutdown Corner
    CanDB - True North
    Sorry to hear that, I will pray for him

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Sorry to hear that, I will pray for him
      Thank you, JvDub95. Prayers are most welcome and needed.
      sigpic

Comment

Sophia - Shutdown Corner
        CanDB - True North
        Very sorry to hear. If you ever need anyone to talk to, for any reason, you know how to reach me.

I would gladly help with commish duties if you need anyone.

I am good with 10 or 12 teams....whatever is easier for you.

Dave

Comment

Sophia, I so sorry to hear about your husband. Thoughts and prayers to you all.

Let me know if you need anything.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thank you both. I appreciate the kind words and may need the help, Dave. I just wanted to give a heads up to the league in case I was fully involved the full season.
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you both. I appreciate the kind words and may need the help, Dave. I just wanted to give a heads up to the league in case I was fully involved the full season.
              We got your back.

Comment

I'm in this season too... hope the best for your husband and you Sophia.

I am willing to help out if needed, looks like that won't be a problem but I certainly have the time to help.
                sigpic

Comment

Sophia,
                  I will be back as well. I'll be thinking of you guys and hoping he can beat it!!
                  2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                  Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                  US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

I intend to play, but my husband was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a couple months ago.
                    oh, man. not another one. hope he's okay soph.

you can count me in for another year but I will not be real active in the league. (been this way the past couple of seasons anyway)

Comment

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys and for checking in. Thank you Brian and Dave for offering to help as well. At the start of May there were not enough hours in the day to handle everything, then I have some free time, seems to come and go. Last week I had none. I love this league though and want to keep it going. I'm undecided on 10 or 12, this is a great league and I like the competition. Even though I don't need much competition, because I have been sucking in this league for a while I may try to add the two back. Any changes you guys want as well, let me know.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the kind thoughts guys and for checking in. Thank you Brian and Dave for offering to help as well. At the start of May there were not enough hours in the day to handle everything, then I have some free time, seems to come and go. Last week I had none. I love this league though and want to keep it going. I'm undecided on 10 or 12, this is a great league and I like the competition. Even though I don't need much competition, because I have been sucking in this league for a while I may try to add the two back. Any changes you guys want as well, let me know.
                        I am quite sure you will be our commish all year. As for changes, I like things as they are. I used to like the idea of 1/2 point PPR, because it lessens the dominance of WR impact, but it's all good, because it alters how I draft.

Never want to go Keeper!

As for 10 or 12, whatever is easier for you.

Comment

I’m still in as well, although I’ll be deployed pretty much all season and will have limited connectivity. Sorry to hear about your husband, I will keep your family in my prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

I am quite sure you will be our commish all year. As for changes, I like things as they are. I used to like the idea of 1/2 point PPR, because it lessens the dominance of WR impact, but it's all good, because it alters how I draft.

Never want to go Keeper!

As for 10 or 12, whatever is easier for you.
                            There is definitely makes a difference with how you make your picks for ppr. I know I look as much at the receptions for RB's as I do at their yards. Seems like we still stay pretty basic with this league, so I doubt we will ever go keepers. Never say never but probably not.

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                            I’m still in as well, although I’ll be deployed pretty much all season and will have limited connectivity. Sorry to hear about your husband, I will keep your family in my prayers.
                            Thank you.
                            sigpic

Comment

I’d like to play again too. Praying for your family as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X