Camp Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Updates

Post them here please. Looking for those detailed write ups from people who actually went down in person. LFG!!

Nobody must have went today

Comment

I was there and will be most says but sat tweetering out updates. Been doing it for a while. Instead of camp write ups I am just tweetering. I will give some thoughts in a bit, but have some work stuff to finish first.

@thefakeur29 is my tweeter if you guys want play by plays.
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

So, it was a very different atmosphere than previous seasons. Russell looks the part, very fluid, can make all the throws. Hackett runs a very cool camp, The players never really seemed to have down time. We'll see how it goes the further along they go. My only gripe is the circus surrounding the Wilson family. I get a hookup that allows me to sit in the friends/family section and along the sidelines during practice. Today I was asked not to take photos or film anything (which I have always been able to do previously), yet, there was a whole video crew filming/documenting what was going on with his wife and kids. Maybe I'm old school and am not used to this type of stuff and hopefully it was just for opening day. I'll try to have better info as it goes on.

Comment

Might as well get used to the Wilson “circus” because it is not going away.

Broncos have their franchise QB. I am thrilled with the leadership he has shown. He has unified a team desperately seeking a leader.

But he is a prima donna. He has an entirely different way of doing things that Denver fans will need to adjust to. His self promotion, his celebrity status, his ridiculously huge “look at me” truck and most of all his 8 person staff that is allowed in the building.

Things are certainly different with Wilson. Good or annoying depends. Just win games.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
            Just win games.

Preach Brother, Preach

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              So, it was a very different atmosphere than previous seasons. Russell looks the part, very fluid, can make all the throws. Hackett runs a very cool camp, The players never really seemed to have down time. We'll see how it goes the further along they go. My only gripe is the circus surrounding the Wilson family. I get a hookup that allows me to sit in the friends/family section and along the sidelines during practice. Today I was asked not to take photos or film anything (which I have always been able to do previously), yet, there was a whole video crew filming/documenting what was going on with his wife and kids. Maybe I'm old school and am not used to this type of stuff and hopefully it was just for opening day. I'll try to have better info as it goes on.
              filming has never been allowed at practices. unsure about photos
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

filming has never been allowed at practices. unsure about photos
                I've done both (from my phone) at Dove Valley for years. Yesterday was the 1st time they went out of their way to make sure it wasn't done.

Comment

I haven’t been following our team for awhile on this but I’d love to know why so many SEA hawks hate this guy. Yet, I freaking love him.

Not trying to start up bad press, but why is he so hated amongst SEA fans? And why are so many people over his “celebrity” status?

Genuinely asking?
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I mean, I’d take him over Rodgers any day of the week but I didn’t know Russell Wilson also brought a lot of crap too.
                    is his crap legit?
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      I haven’t been following our team for awhile on this but I’d love to know why so many SEA hawks hate this guy. Yet, I freaking love him.

Not trying to start up bad press, but why is he so hated amongst SEA fans? And why are so many people over his “celebrity” status?

Genuinely asking?
                      Have you seen the Seahawks camp updates? They now have to deal with a QB competition with mediocre QB's. They hate Russell because they now have our problem from the last 5 years.

Comment

I mean, I’d take him over Rodgers any day of the week but I didn’t know Russell Wilson also brought a lot of crap too.
                        is his crap legit?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	FYnktPGX0AoiH12?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	975
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	8421244

Name:	FYmcIS5XgAUhXZ6?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	8421245

>Insert psychoanalysis here<

Comment

is his crap legit?
                          The reason Seahawks fans hate him is that they have been conditioned by PC that Wilson never mattered/ ONly Running and defense. They hate him because they think he lied to them which he did not. POC lied. They hate him because they think his salary is what was holding them back, not realizing the bad Drafts since 2015 (only 3 players better than avg out of over 70), bad FAs signings none better than avg, and bad trades. They hate him because some think he had nothing to do with the Sb win at all. They blame him because they think he is the reason the LOB broke up. Basically, they blame him for all the ills of the team but give him no credit for all the good.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                            Might as well get used to the Wilson “circus” because it is not going away.

Broncos have their franchise QB. I am thrilled with the leadership he has shown. He has unified a team desperately seeking a leader.

But he is a prima donna. He has an entirely different way of doing things that Denver fans will need to adjust to. His self promotion, his celebrity status, his ridiculously huge “look at me” truck and most of all his 8 person staff that is allowed in the building.

Things are certainly different with Wilson. Good or annoying depends. Just win games.
                            He is a prima donna, hmm Prima donnas don't spend time at hospitals with kids. He is different but he is not a prima donna I have met him at a length he is not.

The biggest difference is he has a very positive way about almost everything. where you see self-promotion he sees an opportunity for his message of positivity to get out. As for his "staff" that is most people to help him play at a higher level, which I would think everyone would want. As to his truck while you may see it as a Look at me he might see it as well in Denver, mountains, this truck represents Denver.

You see what you see and think more than likely is not what he is thinking. In there lies the problem with most people, most people choose to assume the worst instead of assuming the best or at the very least give the benefit of the doubt. I feel sad for people like that and usually don't waste my time with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Name:	FYnktPGX0AoiH12?format=jpg&amp;name=900x900.jpg
Views:	975
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	8421244

Name:	FYmcIS5XgAUhXZ6?format=jpg&amp;name=900x900.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	8421245

>Insert psychoanalysis here<
                              None needed 1 thinks he is the guy that played ghost rider, talks bad about people, blames others, has no relationship with his family, and is a butt head. The other is driving a truck that screams Denver, is dressed in Denver colors, just had his teammates to his place for practice before camp, and is ready to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X