BCMB FF Wait List --- 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCMB FF Wait List --- 2022

If you want in on the BCMB divisional FF games and aren’t part of one put your name down.. first come first get...

You have to be ready to play out the season, good bad or ugly...

And not have just quit one to be in another... --- EM, from before. Why mess with perfection?
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Division 2/3 might need 1...
    Last edited by JvDub95; 07-31-2022, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Div 1 needs at east 1. Have room for 3 to have a 12 player league
      sigpic

Comment

I will have at least 2 spots to make a twelve player league.
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Should we delete this waitlist and do a new one? That's what I do when something is not working.

Prizes or no prizes the BCMB leagues are fun to play in. The guys in my league are about 100 times smarter than I am at FF, so the only way I could get a prize was from Peanut including the game runners. I'm still holding onto my prize, because there are two things I want and can't make a decision. With my luck when I make my decision, the prize will expire and it will be my fault for waiting. The prizes have always varied and been very cool when the BCMB supplies them. My league is still the best one to play in, because you have the opportunity to be Baph in my league.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
            Should we delete this waitlist and do a new one? That's what I do when something is not working.

Prizes or no prizes the BCMB leagues are fun to play in. The guys in my league are about 100 times smarter than I am at FF, so the only way I could get a prize was from Peanut including the game runners. I'm still holding onto my prize, because there are two things I want and can't make a decision. With my luck when I make my decision, the prize will expire and it will be my fault for waiting. The prizes have always varied and been very cool when the BCMB supplies them. My league is still the best one to play in, because you have the opportunity to be Baph in my league.
            Yeah well my league comes with the number one overall pick LOL

Comment

I am a little surprised that no folks have come forward yet. It seems like every year there are a number of them who get pumped to join. Still early though.

Our prize comes in the form of a picture. Someday we will inflate it (bad word to use these days!! Used to be "deflate" was bad. But enough about the pats.).

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                I am a little surprised that no folks have come forward yet. It seems like every year there are a number of them who get pumped to join. Still early though.

Our prize comes in the form of a picture. Someday we will inflate it (bad word to use these days!! Used to be "deflate" was bad. But enough about the pats.).
                I think we started the threads for the leagues a little earlier than usual this year. Maybe. I don't know. I have a habit of following Div 2/3, as to when I start mine. Usually folks don't start returning to the boards until a little closer to the season starting.
                sigpic

Comment

not sure how this works ... but I love fantasy football and would love to play

Comment

Originally posted by mark222b View Post
                    not sure how this works ... But i love fantasy football and would love to play
                    dibs!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

dibs!!! LOL
                      How does this work? I'll have to look at last year's thread.
                      Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

dibs!!! LOL
                        Originally posted by Peanut View Post

How does this work? I'll have to look at last year's thread.
                        Looks like he's yours.

We have room for 5 more players.
                        Administrator

Lupus Awareness Month

Comment

I replied to the div threads direct, didn't see this one.

Throwing my name down to join any of the available divisions.

Always commited to play out the season regardless of how things look; isn't that part of the fun?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wingman75 View Post

Always commited to play out the season regardless of how things look; isn't that part of the fun?

Thanks!
                            Get ahold of Sophia or Peanut...
                            Last edited by JvDub95; 08-14-2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wingman75 View Post

Thanks!
                              If you do not end up in Div I, you will be part of my league. I want to fill two empty slots, but want to make sure all have 10 before I fill those. I may end up having three slots to fill - so you will definitely end up in a league, as you are next to be picked up at this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X