X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophia23
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I hope everyone feels the same, because unfortunately, we will not be having prizes this year.

Because there's a possibility that we will have prizes in the future, the rules in the first post will stand. Keeps it simple.
    The prizes were nice while the lasted. Thank you to the BCMB for the Wilson jersey, that is what I applied my prize towards from last year. Took me forever to use the credit, because I was torn between PS2 and Wilson for the longest time, but in need of a new jersey. I also love my signed Brandon Marshal photo from years back.

The games are fun either way going up against other Broncos fans and rivals, even if I'm often a bottom feeder in these games. Thank you for all you do on the boards Peanut!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Should we delete this waitlist and do a new one? That's what I do when something is not working.

Prizes or no prizes the BCMB leagues are fun to play in. The guys in my league are about 100 times smarter than I am at FF, so the only way I could get a prize was from Peanut including the game runners. I'm still holding onto my prize, because there are two things I want and can't make a decision. With my luck when I make my decision, the prize will expire and it will be my fault for waiting. The prizes have always varied and been very cool when the BCMB supplies them. My league is still the best one to play in, because you have the opportunity to be Baph in my league.
    I hope everyone feels the same, because unfortunately, we will not be having prizes this year.

Because there's a possibility that we will have prizes in the future, the rules in the first post will stand. Keeps it simple.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    still need 1 for Div 1 FF

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

we have room for 1 if you still want in. send me your email if you want in
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post

room for 1. send me email. first come first serve
    These 2 are already on other teams. Mellow Mood, too.

nick is still available.

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
    I'm down usually I'm in 4 active leagues two of those are not happening this year. My availability for draft is Sundays and Mondays

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by mark222b View Post
    not sure how this works ... but I love fantasy football and would love to play

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied

broncos SB2010 is the commish of Div I.

Appreciate that. I don't know how many we have.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by wingman75 View Post
    I replied to the div threads direct, didn't see this one.

Throwing my name down to join any of the available divisions.

Always commited to play out the season regardless of how things look; isn't that part of the fun?

Thanks!
    we have room for 1 if you still want in. send me your email if you want in

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I saw Div I needed at least one for a 10 person league, 3 for a 12 person league. Not sure if they are still in that spot right now, but I need the same amount. I'll take the next two on the waitlist. I may still need one more.

Wingman75 and Mellow mood please DM your emails to me so I can send you an invitation for Div IV.

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    I'm down usually I'm in 4 active leagues two of those are not happening this year. My availability for draft is Sundays and Mondays

Leave a comment:

• Mellow Mood
    replied
    I am interested in joining a league

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

Get ahold of Sophia or Peanut...
    broncos SB2010 is the commish of Div I.

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

If you do not end up in Div I, you will be part of my league. I want to fill two empty slots, but want to make sure all have 10 before I fill those. I may end up having three slots to fill - so you will definitely end up in a league, as you are next to be picked up at this time.
    Appreciate that. I don't know how many we have.

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied

Always commited to play out the season regardless of how things look; isn't that part of the fun?

Thanks!
    If you do not end up in Div I, you will be part of my league. I want to fill two empty slots, but want to make sure all have 10 before I fill those. I may end up having three slots to fill - so you will definitely end up in a league, as you are next to be picked up at this time.

Leave a comment:

• JvDub95
    replied

Thanks!
    Get ahold of Sophia or Peanut...
    Last edited by JvDub95; 08-14-2022, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wingman75
    replied

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

dibs!!! LOL

How does this work? I'll have to look at last year's thread.
    Looks like he's yours.

We have room for 5 more players.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X