Patrick out for year with ACL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick out for year with ACL

Every stinking year one of the guys you really root for gets hurt. This really makes me sad. Tim definitely one of my Favorites.
    sigpic WHEC-724

This Ond Bums Me Out. You Could See How Happy And Ready Tim Was To Finally Have A QB. Tim Reminds Me Alot Of Rod Smith A True Grinder. I Wish Him A Speedy Recovery And Hope That He Comes Back Stronger. I Really Hate Training Camps I Feel All They Do Is Bring Injuries Over and Over. Year After Year.

Comment

Major bummer. Tim Patrick has been a solid contributor and a reliable target. He will be missed.
      sigpic

Comment

Hope he recovers well and soon. This really weakens the WR corp for this season, I think they were really counting on Tim paired with Sutton.

sigpic

Comment

We're had so much bad luck with injuries to key players over the last few years. I really feel for Tim.

Comment

Get well, Tim!
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

That’s not good to hear, wish him well.

Comment

Still snake-bitten!? SMH Man, I hope this is it. I really wanted to see what a intact roster could accomplish.

Get well soon, Tim.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

haven't even started the season and a big time offensive starter is gone for the year. Unreal. Patrick and Sutton would have been nice targets for Wilson. I have no idea what Jeudy and Hamler will bring.

Comment

Wishing him a full recovery and looking forward to Tim in 2023.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

wishing him well.

Question who if anyone do we get to replace him
                      The Broncos might consider signing one of these free agent wide receivers to help replace Tim Patrick.

Comment

I wander if he'd be available WHEN we are playing in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          I wander if he'd be available WHEN we are playing in the playoffs
                          ACL rehab may take longer than that.

Comment

Brandon Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

ACL rehab may take longer than that.
                              It definitely could but I wouldn’t rule out a return should we make a push in the playoffs. Cam Akers managed to come back from a torn achilles in 5 months. Granted he is a bit younger than Patrick is, but still football players never cease to amaze me with how fast they can recover from these devastating injuries.

Comment

Working...
                              X