Perspective, close loss at Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perspective, close loss at Baltimore

Ok so the offense was abysmal again but the Ravens offense wasn't much better and they're in a good position to land a playoff spot at 8 - 4.
    I don't think it's out of the question to allow Hackett to improve for another year and try to hold on to the clearly good Ejiro Evero, I would like to see Paton fired though, I just can't fathom giving that kind of money to any player.​

Clean house. Hackett sucks at coaching, he's blaming everyone but himself now and Paton is the reason he's here and gave Wilson the unnecessary extension. This is literally the worst season in franchise history
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Offense sucks.

Defense crumbles when it matters most.

Special teams is detrimental.

Coaching in pathetic.

Stregnth and conditioning is putrid.

Roster construction is poor. Focused on boundary positions over the interior/trenches.

Signed injury prone players and brought back a fumbling RB

Only hope is there are now owners that people have to answer to.

Just praying this franchise didn't die with Pat Bowlen.

7 years of futility.

That's my perspective.

Comment

Hackett has been awful in every aspect as a HC.

Ravens were playing with their backup QB, so that makes it even more pathetic that we couldn’t score more than 10 freaking points and the defense was gassed at the end.

Hackett needs to go. Almost not losing to the Ravens is no reason at all to retain Hackett.

Comment

Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
          Ok so the offense was abysmal again but the Ravens offense wasn't much better and they're in a good position to land a playoff spot at 8 - 4.
          I don't think it's out of the question to allow Hackett to improve for another year and try to hold on to the clearly good Ejiro Evero, I would like to see Paton fired though, I just can't fathom giving that kind of money to any player.​
          Are you serious???

This guy has 0 (zero) clue how to coach. He's made next to 0 (zero) offensive adjustments that I can tell all season and you think he'd do anything different in the off-season and into next season?

He should've been fired after the bye when he came right back with the same 0 (zero) adjustments-made offense that he's still running today. Whether someone else is calling the plays now or not the plays still come from Hackett's impotent playbook.

He better be gone by season's end cause he's done absolutely nothing to show that he deserves another chance at coaching this team.

Comment

Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
            Hackett struggled to operate his headset. Operating the headset is a MINIMUM qualification. Hackett DISQUALIFIED himself with ineptitude using the headset today. He needs to be gone!

Comment

This team is still potty training, they need to figure out how to win these games, and score more points.

I keep thinking we're going to win some of these games, then we can't finish anybody off.
              It's kind of terrible that we have the worst offense in 22 years of NFL football.

We have a historically bad offense.

With Hackett coming from an offensive background it seems inconceivable.

Comment

You guys are delusional, you want to blame the coach, the play calling, the OC, everything but the real reason your team is crashing.

All your comments and hyperbole is exactly what seattle fans went through the last 4 years. Everyone's fault but the real cancer and the real team killer. ME3

You guys were suckered, ME3 destroyed the Seahawks for the last 4 plus years. Now you will lose MORE games than last year, and still blame everyone and everything other than the real reason, a narcissistic QB, who will destroy your team for the next 5 years.

I watch your games and ME3 does the same predictable things he did in Seattle. He ignores the play call and plays sandlot hero ball. Has the odd big play says what you want to here, and blames everyone other than his very very limited play ability.

Get use to what you are seeing Change your coach, change the plays, change the OC but nothing will change as long as you go with ME3. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rainger View Post
                  You guys are delusional, you want to blame the coach, the play calling, the OC, everything but the real reason your team is crashing.

All your comments and hyperbole is exactly what seattle fans went through the last 4 years. Everyone's fault but the real cancer and the real team killer. ME3

You guys were suckered, ME3 destroyed the Seahawks for the last 4 plus years. Now you will lose MORE games than last year, and still blame everyone and everything other than the real reason, a narcissistic QB, who will destroy your team for the next 5 years.

I watch your games and ME3 does the same predictable things he did in Seattle. He ignores the play call and plays sandlot hero ball. Has the odd big play says what you want to here, and blames everyone other than his very very limited play ability.

Get use to what you are seeing Change your coach, change the plays, change the OC but nothing will change as long as you go with ME3. Lol
                  This is just not a failure on one guy. This is a systemic failure by multiple staff and players.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post

This is just not a failure on one guy. This is a systemic failure by multiple staff and players.
                    That is what Seattle fans also thought to. However once ME3 was gone the same team started winning, even with an atrocious defence.

Comment

Here's some perspective, The Cowboys scored 5 TD's in the 4th quarter tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Rainger View Post

That is what Seattle fans also thought to. However once ME3 was gone the same team started winning, even with an atrocious defence.
                        Yeah but this started long before Russ came here soo

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          Here's some perspective, The Cowboys scored 5 TD's in the 4th quarter tonight
                          Against a struggling bad Indy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxygen Bandit View Post

Against a struggling bad Indy team.
                            The Broncos have 3 TD's since Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

The Broncos have 3 TD's since Halloween.
                              Yeah. Historically maybe the worst offence in history. One must ask themself how this happened? Management gambled with Manning and has lost ever since

Comment

Working...
                              X