Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy G broke his foot.

Russ to the 49ers whatever it takes.
    Play Rypien and suck until we can draft someone high.

Please.

Can’t trade Wilson. It would come with 100+ million in penalties/dead money. It isn’t happening. It’s been hashed over a zillion times. We’re stuck with him until 2025.

Comment

The only way you’re getting rid of Russ is if he gets hit by a bus. Probably not a good idea to use the team bus for that…

Comment

Hopefully SF will start losing since we have their #1!

Comment

You can't trade Wilson, the trade deadline has lapsed.

And our 1st pick is San Francisco's. So why would we want to improve their standing?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
            You can't trade Wilson, the trade deadline has lapsed.

And our 1st pick is San Francisco's. So why would we want to improve their standing?
            I think he is implying to get rid of Wilson which most would like to right now even at the cost of lowering the draft position
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

I think he is implying to get rid of Wilson which most would like to right now even at the cost of lowering the draft position
              I get that but again our first pick in the draft is San Francisco's. So we can lose out but where we draft is based on how San Francisco finishes the season. Nothing we do changes that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

I get that but again our first pick in the draft is San Francisco's. So we can lose out but where we draft is based on how San Francisco finishes the season. Nothing we do changes that.
                Lol...I understand that, but I think you are missing the point of what the op was suggesting and that is to be rid of Wilson no matter what the cost
                sigpic

Comment

SF just plucked Josh Johnson from Den practice squad

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Lol...I understand that, but I think you are missing the point of what the op was suggesting and that is to be rid of Wilson no matter what the cost
                    okay fine. But it's just a silly thought process. Again, we are stuck with wilson for at least 3 more seasons.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos65 View Post
                      Hopefully SF will start losing since we have their #1!
                      They just kicked Miami's ass with Purdy throwing the ball 37 times. Don't hold your breath.

Comment

The entire team including the GM will be purged before we get rid of Wilson

Just not going to happen even tho he is trash in 2022
                        Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

Nah bro, but they’ll grab Josh Johnson instead

Comment

You can’t trade Wilson nobody taking on his current contract the best case scenario would be for him to call it quits and retire but that isn’t happening. I wish this nightmare would finally end but it’s going be long painful road for us broncos fans.
                            sigpic

Comment

Has to be a troll post just to continue the same Wilson needs to be gone comments that's in every thread already. No one anyone would think the Niners would be willing to trade for Russ. Team is already committed to starting Trey Lance when he's healthy, why would they trade for Wilson when they have a future plan at QB? Just to keep Russ for the remainder of the season? Wouldn't make sense. Claiming Baker off waivers would make more sense for them than trading for Russell.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X