Jimmy G broke his foot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos65 View Post
    Hopefully SF will start losing since we have their #1!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      Nah bro, but they’ll grab Josh Johnson instead
      And so, they apparently did.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Bucs
        at Seahawks
        Commanders
        at Raiders
        Cardinals

Current standing at 8-4, 49rs last remaining teams on their schedule. I can see them losing 3 maybe even 4 of these games without Jimmy

Comment

Just when we thought we couldn't get any lower, we do. While I would love for use to dump Wilson for anything we won't. The only bright spot we have is owners with a ton of money, but even money can't fix this train wreak. There are almost zero things to point out we are good at. And week after week washed up QB's or rookies go out & light it up. Why? Is our whole team that bad or is it just the coaching?
          Bronco Bob

Comment

SF's 3rd QB, called Brock, drafted in the 7th Round, leads them to a win over the Dolphins. They are trolling us!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

I think he is implying to get rid of Wilson which most would like to right now even at the cost of lowering the draft position
              What team would take RW? Every team has to be looking at the current situation and being thankful they did not make a play for RW.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                Bucs
                at Seahawks
                Commanders
                at Raiders
                Cardinals

Current standing at 8-4, 49rs last remaining teams on their schedule. I can see them losing 3 maybe even 4 of these games without Jimmy
                That'd be nice, but my guess is 4-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

That'd be nice, but my guess is 4-1.
                  I don't know, Bucs will be a tough one for sure. All of those games are scrappy games, no cake walks. ARI is their easiest game left and they are getting healthy on offense with Brown back. I think it's plausible they lose all those games without Jimmy. Purdy could be the next great QB....but I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I don't know, Bucs will be a tough one for sure. All of those games are scrappy games, no cake walks. ARI is their easiest game left and they are getting healthy on offense with Brown back. I think it's plausible they lose all those games without Jimmy. Purdy could be the next great QB....but I doubt it
                    I'd love to see them lose out and miss the playoffs. Problem is it isn't as much about Purdy as it is their defense and that offense. Shanahan's going to make it easy for Purdy, and I haven't seen any indication that Purdy can't execute. He looked good in the pre-season, and looked good in the Miami game, which he didn't even start. They went from 3rd best odds to win the SB to 5th behind Dallas after Garoppolo got hurt, and I would imagine they'll be giving points to Tampa this weekend. I think their tougher games are going to be the quick turnaround on the road against Seattle, Washington (who plays everyone tight), and Vegas. Problem for Washington is how do they score points? Problem for Vegas is what happens when they can't run the ball?

Comment

May be 9ers would like to trade for Russell Wilson?

Comment

Originally posted by toffee View Post
                        No way Shanahan and Lynch would be scammed like Paton was with Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by stat View Post

No way Shanahan and Lynch would be scammed like Paton was with Wilson.
                          But Wilson owned them for years, what alone might be enough for them to drool over Wilson.

Comment

Dumb idea that make no sense for the Niners. They're already invested in Trey Lance being the future for the team. They could sign Baker tomorrow to finish the season and just give the ball to CMC and Deebo. Trading for Wilson would be laughable.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

But Wilson owned them for years, what alone might be enough for them to drool over Wilson.
                              None of that matters now. Wilson is a liability now.

Comment

Working...
                              X