What A Jokeā€¦

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Jokeā€¦

What A Big Joke Our Beloved Denver Broncos Have Become. Not Just Within The NFL This Is Worldwide. The Denver Broncos Have A Joke Of A GM, A Joke Of the HC, OC, And Yes As Of Late The DC and Do Not Forget About The STā€™s. Most Of All A Joke Of A QB. Welcome To Rock Bottom DBC. Take A Seat And As RW States Lets Ride LOL šŸ˜‚. As Soon As The Season Ends We Will All Be There With Them. Now How Long Will We Stay There Is A Great Question that I cannot answer as I am unsure šŸ«¤. I am Thinking Maybe Next Year Maybe We Will All Get To Witness The Rise. If Not Next Year Then Maybe 2 to 3 More Years Before We Shall See. At Least We All Have The Colorado Avalanche and WOW What A Signing By The Colorado Buffaloes. Prime Time Is Ready To Take CU Primetime !! We Do Have Hope In Colorado Oh Yeah !!

I feel the pain. Through good times and bad I will always be a Bronco fan. That being said for god sakes the front office needs to make big changes or step aside. This year is the most upsetting I have experienced as a Bronco fan. So much potential wasted but who can we really blame for years of neglect at the drafting field?

Comment

Lets riiiiiiide!

Comment

Remember when we had Tim Tebow as qb? People were saying, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a football? This guy (tebow) can't pass the ball at all, how does he even hold a football blah blah blah... Tebow had more then double Russel Wilson's passing touchdowns, that's where we are at.

Comment

This so reminds me of the late 60's early 70's teams that had a great defense (especially front 4) and lousy offenses, but this I think is even worse than them!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowSkill View Post
            Remember when we had Tim Tebow as qb? People were saying, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a football? This guy (tebow) can't pass the ball at all, how does he even hold a football blah blah blah... Tebow had more then double Russel Wilson's passing touchdowns, that's where we are at.
            Tebow 2011 - 11 starts, 12 TDs, 6 INTs, 6 rushing TDs

Wilson 2022 - 11 starts, 8 TDs, 5 INTs, 1 rushing TD

Very sad that Wilson canā€™t even match Timmy.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Maybe we should start throwing the ball 10 times a game like with Tebow
              Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Seems like a better solution than whatever weā€™re doing right nowā€¦
                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

This is embarrassing sad on so many levels. Wilson is a washed up has been I wish he would put his ego and pride aside and retire but that isnā€™t going to happen sadly we're stuck with his nightmare of contract for next 3-4 years.
                  sigpic

Comment

He should retire after this year, forfeit the rest of the guaranteed money... and return the remaining $82M of his signing bonus.

That way, the team would rid itself of Me3, get some cap relief and not be burdened for the next three to four years.
                    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

I'm way past bring upset or depressed about this. I just find it funny now.

Comment

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Tebow beat the Chiefs with only 2 completions in KC. Maybe it can work this week at home.

Comment

Oh darn. I thought this was a thread making jokes about the Broncos (since that is all they are good for these days).

I was going to use my ā€œThe Broncos must think they are playing golf. After all, they seem to be content having the lowest score of anyone in 22 years.ā€
                            The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary. - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That would be an insult to a HOF QB

Comment

Working...
                              X