Broncos reached out to Sean Payton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post

I would love to know what we have to give the Saints if said statement is accurate.
    If we give this year's 1
    and a 3 or 4 from next year, I would do it !!!!

LETS GET THIS GUY

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Why didn’t they tell Wilson to go stand in the corner and keep his mouth shut?
      Do we know for a fact Wilson said anything at all? If Cowherd is close to Payton, isn't he likely to be minded towards making his friend look like he's in big demand?

Even if it's technically true that Wilson has told someone he would like it if Payton got the job, how do we know he has not also said that about other candidates?

As far as I can see no team with a higher profile than the Broncos has yet interviewed Payton. It's in Payton's interest (and that of his media friends) to make it out that the Broncos are desperate for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

What if it was our two 3rds this year and next years first (so we keep this years first)?
        No future picks.... I'll settle for our 4th this year along with the 1st but that's it or I'm walking

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

No future picks.... I'll settle for our 4th this year along with the 1st but that's it or I'm walking
          No,no,no!
          DON'T WALK!!!!

You know we're going to have to throw in another pick, either this year or next year.

Stay at the table negotiate, Don't walk away!!!!!

Comment

• Looks like it's up to Payton to choose The Broncos, because it sure looks positive that The Broncos have selected him.

Comment

• I'm conflicted on this situation. On one hand I'm glad the owners made their decision and picked Payton (assuming the news is true). On the other, I'm upset Sean is dragging his feet. It almost feels like he is leveraging and using Denver to get other teams to up their game. If he doesn't want to be here I don't want him here. Maybe I'm looking to much into it but it just doesn't feel right

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Looks like it's up to Payton to choose The Broncos, because it sure looks positive that The Broncos have selected him.
                no offense but just because colin cowerd says that doesnt make it true

benjamin allbright said otherwise...

we just have to wait and see
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• You're Wrong!
                  Recognize That You're Wrong!
                  Move On

Comment

• I just seen that as well, I really hope it's Ryans if it comes down to these two. Either way, looks like we'll be getting a 1st time HC again

Comment

• Emanuel Sanders quote.....

" Sean Payton is just a coach. Meaning when he gets too far on the field someone makes him move back.
                      He can’t play the game. He can’t win the line of scrimmage.

Coach is important but I think improving oline/dline depth is just as important. "

Comment

• Yeah...I think I'm moving more towards the DeMeco Ryans camp....BUT we still need a OC. NO SPREAD OFFENSES!!!! But to be completely honest....I don't know what Offense would benefit Russell at this point.
                        New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Nobody sure what's going on, but they could have an agreement with Sean Payton, and they are haggling with the Saints over compensation??????

Until he signs a contract anything can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by armedequation View Post

no offense but just because colin cowerd says that doesnt make it true

benjamin allbright said otherwise...

we just have to wait and see
                            No prob....I was rushing around and saw something, so I threw it down here without much thought.

Comment

No prob....I was rushing around and saw something, so I threw it down here without much thought.

Comment

better than throwing it up?
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X