Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosburg interested in Broncos HC position

Thoughts??

Denver Broncos interim head coach Jerry Rosburg expressed his interest in taking on the full-time position during a meeting with the team's ownership group at...

Jerry Got More Out Of The 2022 Denver Broncos than Hackett did the previous 15 Weeks. The way the team was prepared and practiced the last two weeks were so ever telling. Getting within 3 points of the 5th Time Repeating AFC Championship KC Chiefs after the previous week of getting BLOWN out by the LA Rams and almost beating them was nothing short of Brilliant Head Coaching. Jerry brought back discipline and order to the team that was just wandering amiss prior. The Last Game Told Me Jerry needs to be the HC for 2023 and beyond. You see unfortunately our Bone Head GM did not do any homework when hiring Hack. Like Zero. The GM just assumed that if he hired A. Rodgers BF OC Hack that Hack would bring A.Rod and not really knowing that Hack just had the title of OC and had no business whatsoever owning that title when the real OC has been and will be The Green Bay Packers HC Matt L. Really how many years was Hack calling the OC plays in GB. If I recall he was fired 3 times previously before and we all saw how that went down. In Steps The Hero HC Jerry Rosburg. Now Jerry Really Has The Pedigree To Become A Very Successful HC. Jerry has been a STC A Real Coach for over like 11 Years within NFL. Now does Hack have the same type of successful history? The answer is obviously No. Jerry I believe has a Super Bowl Ring with the Baltimore Ravens as the Special Teams Coach. I could be wrong however I think I am right. I remember reading a post that Sam wrote recently that stated A Lot Of Winning Super Bowl Head Coaches came from the Special Teams. I believe Super Bowl Winning HCs Bill Cowher, Bill Bilicheck, Mike Shanahan were at one time or another Special Teams Coaches. I believe a few even went straight from STC to Super Bowl Winning HC. Jerry would be the Best Choice For The Head Coach for the 2023 Denver Broncos. Jerry would not cost $25 Million Dollars per year. Jerry would not cost a 1st or More Round Pick. The Team Has Already Bought Into Jerry’s Program With Astonishment. The Name Jerry in the NFL Seems To Equate To Greatness. Jerry will Beat KC in 2023 I Guarantee if Jerry is hired The Denver Broncos will be beat KC at least one time. Jerry will be Very Successful.!! Jerry Needs To Be The Hire Bar None !!

Comment

Not interested in anyone that was a part of this trainwreck.

Comment

I think it is strange that there were reports out right away that said he wanted to focus on his charity work and wasn't interested in coaching and now all of a sudden he wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          I think it is strange that there were reports out right away that said he wanted to focus on his charity work and wasn't interested in coaching and now all of a sudden he wants it.
          Sometimes you just need to take a few weeks to realize what you really want.

Comment

If we ended up with Rosberg it would signal the organization punting because we couldn't get one of our preferred candidates and we want to perhaps clear Wilson's contract from the books by next offseason.

Not saying Rosberg couldn't put together a good campaign, I liked what I saw from the team in the couple weeks he took over. But this new group seems to want to be aggressive and this would be a decidedly non-aggressive move.
            A book I wrote

Comment

No idea if it would be a good football decision or not.

But just doesn’t seem like a big enough “splash” move for new ownership. These are big ego personalities wanting to put their mark on their new toy. Rosberg isn’t it.

There are reasons they are pursuing the biggest names for the HC gig. Big reason I think the Payton hire is inevitable. He is the biggest ”splash”, no matter what the cost in assets and salary.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
                No idea if it would be a good football decision or not.

But just doesn’t seem like a big enough “splash” move for new ownership. These are big ego personalities wanting to put their mark on their new toy. Rosberg isn’t it.

There are reasons they are pursuing the biggest names for the HC gig. Big reason I think the Payton hire is inevitable. He is the biggest ”splash”, no matter what the cost in assets and salary.
                My sentiment also. I think Penner and Co. want a big name and a proven winner

Comment

Big Names And Proven Winners seems to Always Fade Away From Obscurity When They Come To Denver. Just Ask R.W. lol. Big Names Do Not Equate To Winning lol 😂 I swear some of you all are blinder than a Bat. BTW No HC in the NFL Ever has ever won a SuperBowl with another Team. Do You Really Think S.P. could be that One LOL The Stats Do Not Lie. Oh Well What Do Us Fans Know lol 😆

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                    Big Names And Proven Winners seems to Always Fade Away From Obscurity When They Come To Denver. Just Ask R.W. lol. Big Names Do Not Equate To Winning lol 😂 I swear some of you all are blinder than a Bat. BTW No HC in the NFL Ever has ever won a SuperBowl with another Team. Do You Really Think S.P. could be that One LOL The Stats Do Not Lie. Oh Well What Do Us Fans Know lol 😆
                    How to capitalize most every word in a sentence?
                    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                      I think the levels of depression within the team due to this season will mean the HC next year will be also be considered a charity worker as well as a HC, so it might suit him LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                        Nobody has done it only until someone does it. It can be done. Just because no one has done it, it doesn't mean it can't be done or won't be done.

Disclaimer: I am in no way advocating for Sean Payton to be the next head coach of the Denver Broncos!!

Where's that damn cat?
                        You're Wrong!
                        Recognize That You're Wrong!
                        Move On

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post

How to capitalize most every word in a sentence?
                          Thank You Grammar Police GOH !!

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Nobody has done it only until someone does it. It can be done. Just because no one has done it, it doesn't mean it can't be done or won't be done.

Disclaimer: I am in no way advocating for Sean Payton to be the next head coach of the Denver Broncos!!

Where's that damn cat?

History And Stats Gen Right LOL !!

Comment

I'd like him as our special teams coach.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X