Ok I change my mind lol....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I change my mind lol....

"IF" Ryans can get a "creative" OC...I would love him as a head coach.
    My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    "IF" Ryans can get a "creative" OC...I would love him as a head coach.
    Funny...I was just thinking the same thing

Comment

I'm a little hesitant with him because we don't know how much of this defensive success is him or just a plethora of stars around him. Regardless he's done an amazing job and I think he'll do a good job.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

like if he can team up with shaw...or someone from S.f.
        My boy JUSTIN FIELDS whats up man..."BACK THEN THEY DIDN'TWANT YOU, NOW YOU HOT THEY ALL ON YA." I may know just a "lil" about qbs....but not too much.

Comment

I'm a little hesitant with him because we don't know how much of this defensive success is him or just a plethora of stars around him. Regardless he's done an amazing job and I think he'll do a good job.
          That's very true. I truly want a offensive minded coach BUT if we go def....I would want him first. Seam Payton I would love l ..but gut feeling he won't come here....just a feeling.

Comment

Ryans is intriguing. We've lacked a stud ILB on defense for quite awhile. He was that when he played and he also helped coach up Fred Warner as LB coach and DC. Would certainly be an asset as a talent evaluator helping the FO know what to look for on defense.

I think his resume would command respect, success as a former player I think goes a long way but also he just put together the # 1 scoring defense in the league after having a top 10 scoring defense the year before. Obviously whoever he brings in as OC would be important.
            A book I wrote

Comment

Doesn't Ryans remind you a little of a young Mike Tomlin?

Comment

None of the top OCs are going to make a lateral move to Denver.

Our OC choices will have to come from a pool of fired HCs or top QB coaches.
                Last edited by BroncoBreeder; 01-24-2023, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Watching the 9ers, the LB play is phenomenal. Very athletic and instinctive linebackers. Lot of 2 high looks. If we're talking about the Broncos, what does it mean for our front 7? Browning, Bonitto, and Gregory in particular. In Browning's case, I think he could thrive under Ryans. I guess that makes Gregory more of a 7 technique, and maybe Bonitto is a WILL? Based on what Ryans is doing in SF.

If we're talking about OC, I guess Brian Griese or Foerster would be logical possibilities. Do we play Miami next year?

I don't see it happening, but I think Ryans could be a great HC. I think he'll get a job sometime soon.

Also, Hufanga is unreal. He really is a poor man's Troy Polamalu. That's not even fair to him, really.

Comment

Exactly what is meant by "creative" OC?
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

No thanks. We fell into this trap before.
                      it's my belief we need a HC who has been a HC before
                      and I fully expect it will be either Quinn, Payton or Reich

I just don't feel we are a club/team that is good for a brand new HC right now.

Comment

What’s the difference between him and Evero? Would rather just keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                          What’s the difference between him and Evero? Would rather just keep him.
                          evero may not be here. hes got a 2nd interview with the texans
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

An experienced HC sounds good for stability, but I’m not sure there are any available I would want. I’d rather have Ryans than Quinn.

Comment

I still say Brian Callahan is one of the best choices out there.

Plus, he knows the Bronco organization inside out.

Comment

Working...
                              X