Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorcust
    I got a philosophy.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be dissapointed.

So stay on my grain-of-salt diet.

I'm confident in his ability, but I have my doubts.
    Too much salt is bad for you.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I got a philosophy.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be dissapointed.

So stay on my grain-of-salt diet.

I'm confident in his ability, but I have my doubts.

yea, when it comes to broncos football, i'm all over the spectrum from serious pessimism to unbridled optimism. . . i try to be cautiously optimistic when i can, but i won't lie-- i am damn excited about jay cutler. . . .
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Cutler will be a beast. I am dissapointed because he has the chance to give the broncos a couple more wins than they should have in any given season. I will say this year will be the sophmore slump. Not just kuz he's on the broncos but because he is that type of player that goes through a slump. 2008 season will be his breakout season. I know many bronco fans HOPE this will be it but it will most likely be 08.
        2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Originally posted by super_boltz
          Cutler will be a beast. I am dissapointed because he has the chance to give the broncos a couple more wins than they should have in any given season. I will say this year will be the sophmore slump. Not just kuz he's on the broncos but because he is that type of player that goes through a slump. 2008 season will be his breakout season. I know many bronco fans HOPE this will be it but it will most likely be 08.

oh i expect some growing pains next year... that is to be expected...but i have no doubt he will at least put up better numbers then the 06 plummer......so thats still an improvement
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Go Cutler

There should be a smile on every Bronco face now even the Jakesters

Comment

Just take it easy for a second.

Of course people overrate Cutler, but its a Denver Broncos message board, what do you expect?

I don't know what Cutler will turn out to be like honestly, it all depends on the kind of offense Shanahan builds around Cutler.

There are a lot of bad rookie QBs, that turn out great.

There are some QBs that start good, but steadily decline, teasing so to speak.

Cutler has the tools to be great, lets see if he has what it takes, his 2-3 record is all he has to back him up, stats aside.

His future looks bright though, so we'll see how it plays out.
              I Know you have a burning desire inside of you that wants Cutler to succeed

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                I Know you have a burning desire inside of you that wants Cutler to succeed
                Oh I want every player on the Broncos to succeed.

But I have my doubts if they will succeed.

Jay has some impressive stats sure, but just remember. Right now his record is 2-3 on the team.

He shapes his own destiny from here on out, and I hope its a bright one.
                sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Jay has some impressive stats sure, but just remember. Right now his record is 2-3 on the team.

I believe his record is 0-0 because the season is over.But your little 2-3 record Jay will take care of that next season.I take it that your on the train Mr Locust,welcome aboard.

Comment

You just stomped onto my pet peeve in rating a QB or any other single player on a
                    team: the won-loss record. Number one, Cutler was a rookie, a fact that many on
                    this board seem so quick to forget. He was not supposed to be Unitas in his prime.
                    He actually did better during that 2-3 stint than I remember how Elway did in his
                    first five games, and we all know how Elway turned out . . . at least those of us
                    who didn't spend all those years in a bomb shelter, reading old Reader's Digests.

Second, the QB is largely at the mercy of the other 21 players on the field. He can
                    play poorly in a win or brilliantly in a loss.

Frankly, I am impressed with Cutler far beyond my fondest expectations.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                      You just stomped onto my pet peeve in rating a QB or any other single player on a
                      this board seem so quick to forget. He was not supposed to be Unitas in his prime.
                      He actually did better during that 2-3 stint than I remember how Elway did in his
                      first five games, and we all know how Elway turned out . . . at least those of us
                      who didn't spend all those years in a bomb shelter, reading old Reader's Digests.

Second, the QB is largely at the mercy of the other 21 players on the field. He can

-----
                      I just always keep my doubts is all.

Players look good, and sometimes regress, and I always hold that option for Cutler.

I am impressed with how he has done so far, but stats will only get you so far.

2-3 is his career record so far, and I'm confident he will improve it to a winning record, or hopeful should I say.

We'll see what Jay does next season. There are no guarentees in football.

Oh and BroncosSexyDaddy, I was always on the train, the Broncos train.
                      sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                      Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Im glad that Jay Cutler is playing like a Vet(Plummer)

I mean wow:

a Rookie comes in and basically does the same thing Plummer does yet Plummer fans always say: Jay Suck, Plummer rules and all that. When a rookie plays just like him??

Thats kind of funny.

he was 2-3 as a starter his rookie year.
                        Just imagine what he would have done with the Defense that helped out Plummer all year??

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----
                          Thanks Topscribe for your excellent post :dance: :dance: :dance: Cps are on the way :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                            Im glad that Jay Cutler is playing like a Vet(Plummer)

I mean wow:

a Rookie comes in and basically does the same thing Plummer does yet Plummer fans always say: Jay Suck, Plummer rules and all that. When a rookie plays just like him??

Thats kind of funny.

he was 2-3 as a starter his rookie year.
                            Just imagine what he would have done with the Defense that helped out Plummer all year??
                            You must spread Cps before you can give it to JayCutler4MVP,I have a raincheck for you

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
                              There should be a smile on every Bronco face now even the Jakesters
                              LOL how do you figure bro?
                              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                                LOL how do you figure bro?
                                I see a bright future for Denver next season.We have great new coaches,players,and a great young QB,the future looks bright

Comment

Working...
                                X