Cutler compared to Manning by Martz....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    Well i just dont like when ppl say: Jay Sucks and all that stuff.

i dont mind fans who will actually say something positive or dont say anything at all.

But its those little rascals that have to throw an insult every chance they can get.

Those are the times when i wish i was a captain
    Better get used to it. Morton sucked, Elway sucked, Jake sucked, and now Jay sucks.

That's the nature of the position . . .

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
      Better get used to it. Morton sucked, Elway sucked, Jake sucked, and now Jay sucks.

-----
      Topscribe we of the JayCutlerClub and Broncomania thank you for your words of wisdom, its truly been appreciated.I wish their were more members in this trend ,who spoke with confidence about Jay Cutler like you. :thumb:

Comment

Hope no one minds if I don’t talk about Jake, I don’t expect to see him in a Broncos uniform next season so it’s a non issue.

Having said that, I think Jay has great potential to become a start QB for us. He has some things to work on to be sure, but all the tools are in his hands at his disposal. His win/loss record right now is irrelevant considering the situation he was thrust into last year. This year he will be somewhat experienced and will develop his talents more. He needs to work on his ability to sense the pressure from his blind side for one.

I hope this will be a breakout year, but as we all now QB’s have good years and they have not so good years during their carreers.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Ok....Jay may be amazing on paper....but its just paper...........Until he proves something, which i hope he does, I dont think we can compare him to anybody. Right now he hasnt done much of anything. But I guess we will see next season. I just hope that if he does flop......which once again i hope he doesnt........everybody doesnt get on the jay sucks bandwagon and jay is the worst bandwagon. I believe we fans screwed up with the last two QBs. They were our QBs and we treated them like crap. Cmon fans....be proud and support whoever is on the field.

Comment

Couple of thoughts on this issue...

Can't think of too many QB's who became better than their OLine allowed them to...

That said, I hope Jay can get a few doses of "pocket presence" in the off-season, 'cause there were a couple of big hits that he took that he should have avoided. I don't want to see him get creamed again like he did a few times last season. He could stand to learn a few things from Jake on that. Dang sure don't want him to learn THAT from Peyton.

Our line was pretty much in tatters when Jay was getting to play, but he needs to keep lubed up the swivel his head should be sitting on. I know he's young and all, but I'm just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
              Topscribe we of the JayCutlerClub and Broncomania thank you for your words of wisdom, its truly been appreciated.I wish their were more members in this trend ,who spoke with confidence about Jay Cutler like you. :thumb:
              Well, we need to practical about this. Last year, Jay was only a rookie. This year, he
              is only a sophomore. I expect maybe a good QB out of him this year, but greatness
              will come later.

IMHO.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                Just trying to nip this in the bud... Please don't turn this into another Jake vs. Jay debate. Some nice things were said about Jay's potential. Let's try to stay on that topic without breaking into the standard combat. :thumb:

i just got one phrase for this MORTAL COMBAT !!

but really, im glad that Jay is getting priase it just makes it all the more exciting to see him really grow and develop next season. we only got to see a small amount lets see what Jay can do with a fully healthy team this upcomming season.

McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----

Especially in Denver!

Comment

I think it's interesting that Cutler scored a 29 on the wonderlic while Peyton Manning scored a 28.

Further fueling the fire in my mind about Martz comparing or saying Cutler could potentially be in the Manning stratosphere type of QB.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X