No announcement yet.

espn disrepect both bronco's and celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the end of the world just because ESPN didnt have a 3 hour report on Nash.

They had a 15 second report on Nash's death.

You should be thankful that he got that much time from them.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PEDD
      both team lost a team mate this week. denver lost nash, the celtics loss dennis johnson, but espn wont talk about them. no news at all.
      You must be young using language like disrespect. Noone is automatically due respect you have to earn it. If someone doesn't know what to say about you what do you think they should say? I am sorry he is gone. Death is part of life and while he will be missed at 24 years old ESPN has limited things they can say about him. Here is where we can say anything we want. Say your peace and quit tripping about disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by sharp_shepherd
        You must be young using language like disrespect. Noone is automatically due respect you have to earn it. If someone doesn't know what to say about you what do you think they should say? I am sorry he is gone. Death is part of life and while he will be missed at 24 years old ESPN has limited things they can say about him. Here is where we can say anything we want. Say your peace and quit tripping about disrespect.
        Excellent. I couldnt have said it better.....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X