If you don’t like it then don’t read it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don’t like it then don’t read it

If you don’t like it then don’t read it - I don’t get why some of you people don’t get that

All you do is go to a thread and post about how stupid it is - didnt your momma ever tell you - “if you cant say something nice, don’t say nothin at all”

I mean, for real - You wonder why people jump your shyt - but all some of you ever do is go into threads and criticize everyone - and then turn around and call people lame and such because we cant take criticism - well its not that we cant take some - its just uncalled for ALL the time

If you read the title to a thread and its not something you are interested in - then don’t go in it - its that simple -

I am getting tired of the few people who do nothing but B1tch and moan about threads and what people say - if you don’t like it LEAVE!!!!!!!!

If you don’t want to hear about things non football related don’t go to the anything but football forum - if you don’t want to hear smack talk don’t go to the smack talk forum

Just because it’s a public message board doesnt mean you have the right to inject your negativity into every thread that’s in there

DAAAAYAAAAMMMM!!!!

You go girl!!!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Re: If you don’t like it then don’t read it

Originally posted by orangenblue420
      If you don’t like it then don’t read it - I don’t get why some of you people don’t get that

All you do is go to a thread and post about how stupid it is - didnt your momma ever tell you - “if you cant say something nice, don’t say nothin at all”

I mean, for real - You wonder why people jump your shyt - but all some of you ever do is go into threads and criticize everyone - and then turn around and call people lame and such because we cant take criticism - well its not that we cant take some - its just uncalled for ALL the time

If you read the title to a thread and its not something you are interested in - then don’t go in it - its that simple -

I am getting tired of the few people who do nothing but B1tch and moan about threads and what people say - if you don’t like it LEAVE!!!!!!!!

If you don’t want to hear about things non football related don’t go to the anything but football forum - if you don’t want to hear smack talk don’t go to the smack talk forum

Just because it’s a public message board doesnt mean you have the right to inject your negativity into every thread that’s in there
      I'm glad your on are side!!!
      Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i have to say ... this is something that bothers me alot. It doesnt happen just here in the broncos forums.. but pretty much all forums on the the net these days. I dont know why people want to put others down and make themselves seem better than the other. Seriously ... we are all here as broncos fans.

Comment

HELL YEAH!
          sigpic

Comment

alot of people have been infected by tahuya man. Thus making them unhappy people
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Bravo....Nice post!!

#7 The Best Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                alot of people have been infected by tahuya man. Thus making them unhappy people
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I agree fully with you O&B/others.

I've had my own initiation into this realm recently and thought it highly unusual how touchy some people are here even when THEY aren't the subject or topic - much more so than other boards. Traditionally I have seen more amiable fans/users at the other dozen or so BBs I post at. To be frank I was quite taken aback and disappointed, but felt I would keep trudging on despite this. One sees that continuously on many threads here as well. It isn't pervasive, but certainly prevalent enough to be concerning - one would think at least to the moderators.

You don't have to be a "blind follower of the faith" but at the same time one can excercise some discretion, patience and mutual respect; not taking everything the wrong way and jumping down people's throats. This site was likely intended to be and should be considered a discussion board not an abuse forum which it often appears to be.

Comment

I salute you! Mile High Salute, even! In the words of Rodney King...."Can't we all just get along?" I LOVE coming to this board! A LOT of what I see in these forums cracks me up, because a LOT of the Members here have a great personality, and a great sense humor. Even when the chips are down, there is ALWAYS something uplifting here! You've just got to find it! And for the jerks that post unruly bullshyt....I just take it with a grain of salt, and move on. I don't know any of these people personally....so why let it bother me? Most are fans here....some are morons just coming to stir things up. I know how to weed out the idiots and read the stuff I want to see. I am just THANKFUL that we have a board that we can ALL come to...to POUT when our team is Losing....or when we want to GLOAT about that One great pass that Plummer threw...or how we stomped the Faders again! I love the readings from most of the people here! As for the jerks....well, you ain't hurting my feelings!
                    Last edited by SixxGunz; 05-08-2004, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Agree 200 %. It happens on most message boards I think...I know once in awhile I get sucked into the stoopidity some times when I know all I had to do is "go around"the subject LOL

Comment

Cant be stopped, wont be stopped.

It's how message boards are.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_In_AUS
                          we are all here as broncos fans.
                          and bronco loathers.

I do find the general feeling of the putter downers on this site interesting. Most of the time I think it is just kids... with their obligatory 'moron' on the end of each sentence.

On the flip side, a little banter with an internet friend can be a riot! Sometimes this site has allowed me some huge laughter.
                          Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad
                            and bronco loathers.

I do find the general feeling of the putter downers on this site interesting. Most of the time I think it is just kids... with their obligatory 'moron' on the end of each sentence.

On the flip side, a little banter with an internet friend can be a riot! Sometimes this site has allowed me some huge laughter.
                            good point
                            Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tahuya man
                              You're the expert on infections around here, flit boy.
                              you fail again to be clever son
                              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                              X