If you don’t like it then don’t read it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tahuya man
    Sounds like you're a connoisseur of cheap wine. I know, I know, if it doesn't have a twist cap, you don't want anything to do woth it. Anything's good enough for you.
    Well since you knew what I was talking about..........

...but you're fav is probably Medora........

...hear those morning headaches are a byatch......

....and on a boat????

UFDAH!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

You must have worked hard to develop so much stupidity at such a young age. You must come from a long line of morons in your family tree. Either that, or your family tree has no branches.
      Hmmmmmm...so what does this have to do with your fine taste in liqeour? Drivel, Drivel, Drivel.......
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

All it does is explain why you are such a nit-wit. I hear that your Daddy doesn't want you to marry a virgin. He says that if she's not good enough for her family, she's not good enough for yours.
        This is trash. Take it to the smack board or something.

We have children that are reading this forum!!!
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Read the title of the thread. Ring any bells?
          Yes, I have and what you have said is not even close to the subject.

Take it to the Smack Board.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

All it does is explain why you are such a nit-wit. I hear that your Daddy doesn't want you to marry a virgin. He says that if she's not good enough for her family, she's not good enough for yours.
            I've been "lurking" in the forums for a long time because I prefer just reading others opinions. But I just had to ask why you spend all your time here having childish fights with everybody? If it was just you and one other person I wouldn't care. But you ruin mnay great conversations because you get in so many fights and then kepp swapping insults like a 6 year old kid.

Why do you do this? Why do you keep coming here just to have fights with people?
            Mat'hir tells the future:

"Gold. He won't be back, he is still mad at Denver." "Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."

"I've been sticking with the 8-8 declaration and missing the playoffs" 13-3!

"(Brown's) injury only being 9 months old, and Pryce's spine injury, I think both will contribute little and unfortunately land on IR"

"Gerrard Warren will NEVER, EVER, resign in Denver next season no matter how much money we pay him."

Comment

Well put, orangenblue420. I agree totally.

Originally posted by Bronco_In_AUS
              ...Seriously ... we are all here as broncos fans.
              Well, not quite ALL of us, but not all of us that aren't Broncos fans are here to diss on the Broncs.

Comment

Why did you just try to pick a fight here? There's a new dumbass here every five minutes.
                I wasn't picking a fight. I just wanted to question why you have to fight with everybody. I just want to read everybody's opinions without them all being turned into kiddy fights. And it's always you that's in these fights.
                Mat'hir tells the future:

"Gold. He won't be back, he is still mad at Denver." "Nope. Won't happen. If it does, someone put this in their sig and shame me all season."

"I've been sticking with the 8-8 declaration and missing the playoffs" 13-3!

"(Brown's) injury only being 9 months old, and Pryce's spine injury, I think both will contribute little and unfortunately land on IR"

"Gerrard Warren will NEVER, EVER, resign in Denver next season no matter how much money we pay him."

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzchivalry
                  I wasn't picking a fight. I just wanted to question why you have to fight with everybody. I just want to read everybody's opinions without them all being turned into kiddy fights. And it's always you that's in these fights.
                  It's his way fitz it's his way
                  Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Well, unless your clairvoyant (sp), you're just showing how immature you really are. My dad passed away from a heart attack 7 yrs. ago last week. Thanks for the eulogy......
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

hmmmmmm...guess tan man (idgit) isn't clairvoiyant.
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

If other members can post drool and dumb subjects like "If you were Gumby would you ask people to play Twister with you?" then I can reply to it. Most of the time, I don't read it.
                        I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Working...
                        X