• Show
Clear All

• top 5 QB,s in the league

#1 manning
    #2 vick
    #3 mcnabb
    #4 mcnair
    #5 plummer
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, I'd probably replace Vick & Plummer with Farve & Brady. The reasoning for this is that Vick is still only potential, and as great a job as Jake did for us last season, he's got to prove that it wasn't a one off to be rated as one of the best in the league.
    By the same measure both Farve & Brady have consistently produced over the last couple of years. Farve you've just got to respect because of his longevity, his toughness & sheer bloody-mindedness, & Brady 2x SB MVP. What more can be said?
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

1. Michael Vick
      2. Brett Favre
      3. Peyton Manning
      4. Donavan McNabb
      5. Tom Brady

Vick is definately my number 1. the rest of the QB's on the list, i just couldnt decide on who is better than who, and so i put number 2-5 in no particular order.
      "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

1) Manning (easy. There is NO one in the league that reads defenses faster and better than Manning. Playing QB is 75% mental, and Peyton KNOWS this game. Best in the business right now.)

2) Tom Brady (you HAVE to say, THIS guy is a WINNER. Two SB victories and TWO SB MVPs in his FIRST three years as a starter. Thats amazing)

3) Brett Favre (This guy deserves it. I don't like how many times he throws stupid INTs...but you just HAVE to love his GRIT)

4) McNabb (going to THREE NFC Championship games in a row. I used to think that if he couldn't win it, he was over rated. But he showed ME in the playoff games again lat year, that HE has NOTHING to do with their losses. This guy makes PLAYS again and again. He just needs help at the WR position. I just wonder if TO isn't going to be more of a distraction than an addition)

5) Vick (YES, he is the most athletic player in the league, no doubt about it and he may move up after THIS year. But as a QB, he doesn't have what the others do... YET. I know he's a difference maker with his legs, and has a strong arm, but lets face it.... he's not the most cerebral, and THAT is a MUST in this league at the QB position. Kordell Stewart has been to TWO AFC Championship games with his athletic ability, but I wouldn't call him a great QB)

6) McNair (he's always hurt, but he's ALWAYS making plays by himself and is TOUGH. You just Can't bring this guy down with one man, he'll drag you and then throw a TD while on his way to the ground. I didn't like him coming out of college, but he has really earned My respect)

Comment

1. Vick (Greatest QB in the game today, can't be stopped when he's in the zone).
          2. McNair (Makes great plays either with his legs, or arm, and his recievers are XFL quality recievers).
          3. Manning (Can't stand him, but he's a great QB)
          4. Dautne Culpepper (The guy is the size of a linebacker and can run, having Randy Moss to throw to doesn't hurt you numbers.)
          5. Donovan McNabb (I despise him. I hate McNabb! But somehow took the overrated Eagles to the NFC Championship again).

Hawaiian, Stylin, and Profilin'!

"For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor, the protected will never know." - Unknown U.S. Marine in WWII

May 1,000,000,000 crabs infest the crotch of anyone that spoils your day!

RIP - Pat Tillman 1976 - 2004

Comment

Without order

Manning,Vick, Mcnair, Mcnabb, Brady..

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Nice to se that Broncos fans do not believe the common rhetoric of the McNabb bashing.

1. McNair
              2. Manning
              3. McNabb
              4. Favre
              5. Brady

Thanks to Jim for this awesome sig

Captain Hoagie "The Ox"
              Concierge of the Wiseguys

I do smoke; so if this bothers anyone...I suggest you take a look around at the world we live in ...........and shut the frigg up.

Comment

Re: top 5 QB,s in the league

Originally posted by broncos0707
                #1 manning
                #2 vick
                #3 mcnabb
                #4 mcnair
                #5 plummer
                1. Brady
                2.Manning
                3.Vick
                4.Plummer
                5.McNair..
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: top 5 QB,s in the league

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                  1. Brady
                  2.Manning
                  3.Vick
                  4.Plummer
                  5.McNair..
                  Ok... Plummer??????

Captain Hoagie "The Ox"

I do smoke; so if this bothers anyone...I suggest you take a look around at the world we live in ...........and shut the frigg up.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: top 5 QB,s in the league

Originally posted by Captain Hoagie
                    Ok... Plummer??????
                    He killed last year, and this years his 2nd watch out..
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: top 5 QB,s in the league

You ranked Plummer ahead of McNair you nimrod

Captain Hoagie "The Ox"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: top 5 QB,s in the league

I hope you're right about that, I just think that he needs to have another good year or two to rate in the top 5 QBs in the league.
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: top 5 QB,s in the league

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                          I hope you're right about that, I just think that he needs to have another good year or two to rate in the top 5 QBs in the league.
                          True, he'll be top 10 though no doubt.
                          sigpic

Comment

McNair
                            Manning
                            Brady
                            Favre
                            McNabb

Comment

1. Michael Vick: He has everything you can ask from a QB. He's got the strongest arm in football right now. Once he really knows how to play the QB position he's gonna be unstoppable. Not that he isn't unstoppable already.
                              2. Donovan McNabb: A great leader, a great player. Does everything well. He's fun to watch.
                              3. Steve McNair: He does kind of remind you of John Elway but he isn't as good as John was.
                              4. Brett Favre: He just does amazing things. Makes all the throws but is kind of sloppy with the ball at times. But when he's on he's ON.
                              5. Peyton Manning: Plays smart, he's just a good QB.

But this is my opinion. I rather have a QB that is mobile than just a standup behind the Offensive Line who just throws the ball. I need a guy who can do more so I love the fact that we have Jake "The Snake" Plummer.

Comment

Working...
                              X