No announcement yet.

More INT's Next season? Champ or Dre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hands down Champ. Even though it's going to be close.

We really need some space eaters for DTs though to stop the run, as teams are more likely to run now.

And I hope Ferguson and Lynch can cover the middle well.

I was going to vote Other and say I would get the most.

Why? Because I'm a 14 year old DB. They're all gonna pass to me and I'm gonna pick them all off.

That'll teach them to underestimate a 14 year old FS/CB hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
      Simple question who will have more INT's? Heres arguments for both
      Champ- Best CB in the whole freaking league duh!
      Dre- Fantastic CB on his own right, plays along side Champ which means more balls coming his way.
      Or if you think someone else will have more who?
      IMO Besides The people CHAMP D-Fox would have more at the position than Dre.
      SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

It's hard to say who will have the most individually, but as a team I won't be surprised if the Broncos lead the league in ints.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

I would have said champ faster than Calvin Johnson's 40 yard dash time...

BUT...

Then i saw Jesus.... And a bright light shined in my room... and i had a vision...

Jesus, with his bathrobe and sandles goes running down field.... he makes a flying leap... catches the INT!!! How did he do that, you wonder? Well Jesus is Omnicient and he knew where the ball would be at. So he just sat around and waited for it!

Champ may be the Jedi CB who uses the force, but NO-ONE can top Jesus' power!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I wish I had voted Other. And Other would be me, as I am a 14 year old DB (CB/FS) and everyone would pass to me, the 14 year old.

Yet they're in for a surprise when I pick every pass off. Therefore, I will lead the league in interceptions. I will even set a record with 532 interceptions in the regular season, and 36 interceptions in one game. I may also run them back for touchdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
              I wish I had voted Other. And Other would be me, as I am a 14 year old DB (CB/FS) and everyone would pass to me, the 14 year old.

Yet they're in for a surprise when I pick every pass off. Therefore, I will lead the league in interceptions. I will even set a record with 532 interceptions in the regular season, and 36 interceptions in one game. I may also run them back for touchdowns.
              You could be known as the Detriot/Denver connection of Kid Rock & Dre Bly culminating in... "Kid Rock II"!

Comment

Peyton Manning is not gonna like playing us as much we have two #1 CBs and they have two #1 WR so it will be a fun game to watch as far as everything else its just gonna be a interception fest next year i think we will go +25 in turnovers

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                  I would have said Champ, but when you put Jay in the poll, that cinched it for me.

Am I the only one that hopes that Jay has the fewest interceptions?
                  My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                  . Post Your Artwork .
                  . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by elwayfan2k
                    Simple question who will have more INT's? Heres arguments for both
                    Champ- Best CB in the whole freaking league duh!
                    Dre- Fantastic CB on his own right, plays along side Champ which means more balls coming his way.
                    Or if you think someone else will have more who?
                    I voted "that one guy"
                    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                      Am I the only one that hopes that Jay has the fewest interceptions?
                      Oh wow i didnt even think about it like that lol
                      sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

since no one throws to champs side of the field im guessing dre gets more balls his way... therefore dre gets more chances to pick the ball off............ just a thought but i figure dre gets more picks.

Comment

why is Jesus on here twice? we got him in the first round last year.

Comment

i haven't seen dre since his days as a ram. how is he? is he still in his prime or is he starting to decline?

Comment

champ with 10 ints last year and 8 before that one i think he will get 12 this year bly will get at the most 6!
                              GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cdnbroncfan
                                since no one throws to champs side of the field im guessing dre gets more balls his way... therefore dre gets more chances to pick the ball off............ just a thought but i figure dre gets more picks.
                                I tend to agree,Dre may just get more picks next season,but not more than Champ

Comment

Working...
                                X