Why John Lynch is a leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why John Lynch is a leader

"It was a good feeling looking in that defensive huddle," Lynch said. "I was looking around, seeing some guys that I know can play football, and now we've just got to come together as a unit and push ourselves to be the best we can be........

"We had Hall of Fame players in Tampa (Bay), but we didn't become special until we decided and demanded from each other that we were going to be the best, and we worked like we were the best, every day. It didn't matter who you were -- if you weren't working like that, you were going to hear about it from your teammates."

This what I'm talking about!!!!!!!! This pumps me to the limit. The right attitude to not only win but dominate and don't look back. No more fourth quarter break downs, just a cloud of dust!!!!!
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Very true. This guys leadership stems from the fact that he HAS clout. Everyone knows that he's good, he's been there, and the huddle will listen to what he has to say. He raises that "In order to become a special until, we need to decide and demande from each other that we are going to be the best. To work like we are the best, every day. It didn't matter who you were>" attitude... that spreads quickly... the practices become more intense.. and the level of play raises.

Comment

Re: Why John Lynch is a leader

Originally posted by JED Bronco
      "It was a good feeling looking in that defensive huddle," Lynch said. "I was looking around, seeing some guys that I know can play football, and now we've just got to come together as a unit and push ourselves to be the best we can be........

"We had Hall of Fame players in Tampa (Bay), but we didn't become special until we decided and demanded from each other that we were going to be the best, and we worked like we were the best, every day. It didn't matter who you were -- if you weren't working like that, you were going to hear about it from your teammates."

This what I'm talking about!!!!!!!! This pumps me to the limit. The right attitude to not only win but dominate and don't look back. No more fourth quarter break downs, just a cloud of dust!!!!!
      HELL YEAH! OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS!
      sigpic

Comment

You WILL be amazed!

John Lynch is something special, if you want proof just go to a special teams practice and watch him he takes that as serious as regular defense practice. He will only make your D better and as far as the neck is concerned he is back and the rest of the league is in for some pain, because he has not hit anyone in a while. you will come to love the sound of a true Lynch shot. I know we did here in Tampa. I expect to see him in the Hall someday hopefully it will be in a Buc uniform, but no matter he will be there.
        GO BUCS, and GO LYNCH

Comment

John lynch has true leadership qualities, and he has the intensity in football and leadership to push our defence, and our team over the top
          sigpic

Comment

Looking real good!

If Lynch can bring a Tampa D of old clone to Denver than the only thing required is to be better on offense than they were. Which I think is a definite possibliiity. If free agency wasn't so prevailent I would liken the the Broncos potential to a dynasty in the making.
            This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

The interesting thing is there is no competition for his job. Lynch has immediately been put in place as a "starter". One of the articles I read on Lynch was the Bronco Organization did not bring him in as a "backup", they expect him to start.
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                The interesting thing is there is no competition for his job. Lynch has immediately been put in place as a "starter". One of the articles I read on Lynch was the Bronco Organization did not bring him in as a "backup", they expect him to start.
                you expect a guy who's been to like the last 5 probowls and who's coming into a strugglin secondary be a back-up??

Comment

Yeah, I loved it when they signed Lynch. Even if in fact his skills have diminshed, he brings alot of intagibles that you can't put a price tag on. He will be a big time leader and mentor to some of the players on D. It will raise everyone elses play. These are the kind of guys the Broncos should always strive to get. Forget the T.O.'s and the Keyshawns of the game, the Lynch type player is the REAL super stud football God.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                    you expect a guy who's been to like the last 5 probowls and who's coming into a strugglin secondary be a back-up??
                    No, I do not. Sometimes it does take time to learn plays and different scenarios though.

No I expected him to be a starter at the first of the season. I did not know what they would do the first of mini camp though. Also the injury could have played a factor, as in Raylee Johnson.
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

What's up with Raylee?

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                      No, I do not. Sometimes it does take time to learn plays and different scenarios though.

No I expected him to be a starter at the first of the season. I did not know what they would do the first of mini camp though. Also the injury could have played a factor, as in Raylee Johnson.
                      I hadn't heard he was hurt???
                      This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Lynch? Yeah.. he had a neck injury that slowed him down a bit last year.

Comment

But lynch will do very well this year he is old.. but he is experient and will do a pretty good job With Bailey, Wilson, walls, kennedy, ferguson etc....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I have a feeling Lynch's leadership won't be enough, he'll be on the bench more than he'll play, gosh, why couldn't he have just signed with the Raiders, where he belongs.
                            I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

I completely disagree. Just because a guy has 10 years experience doesn't make him too old to play. "GOSH." If John Elway would have retired after 10 years? GOsh.. what about Jerry Rice.. Dan Marino...Shannon Sharpe.. I could go on and on.

Comment

Working...
                              X