No announcement yet.

Look at your new Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Santiago will be cut. Putzier has looked good so far.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      I believe Santiago will be cut. Putzier has looked good so far.
      Santiago looked pretty good though...
      sigpic

Comment

Santiago has a great chance to make this team. Besides Carswell, what other blocking TE's do we have?

Putz, Sharpe, Weaver are all pass catching TE's. Carswell is making the Transition to OLT. Hape will be used as an H back some and Leach is the long snapper. I think Santiago has a great shot.
        Last edited by O&B_Forever; 05-10-2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
          Santiago has a great chance to make this team. Besides Carswell, what other blocking TE's do we have?

Putz, Sharpe, Weaver are all pass catching TE's. Carswell is making the Transition to OLT. Hape will be used as an H back some and Leach is the long snapper. I think Santiago has a great shot.
          I would agree with Satiago. If Putzier does not show something this year more than usual, I think he is gone. Shanahan has said he needs to step up. He said that when he thought there was a possibility of Sharpe retiring. They also would not have brought in Weaver if they though Putzier could do the job.

So far in most games and in training camp last year he has showed he can't. It is up to him to prove himself.

Lava, I know you are high on Putzier, but I have not found any reason why he is a "top" tight end in our system. Up to this point he has been a disappointment and needs to "step up" and show his talent or get cut.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Santiago is ****y. watch superbowl 33

Comment

Working...
            X