nfl network said it best.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl network said it best.....

they broke down the afc west. i must agree oakland is the best improved team so far. but if no1 sighned or waived any1 @ this point, the broncos are the team to beat. 1)the chargers are not in good shape. the only scoring threat they have is tomlinson. they have no wr's , and there D is unimproved. 2) kc has been able to score @ will almost, but has done nothing 2 improve 1 of the league worst defences. every1 in the division has upgraded their D except SD. 3) oakland has upgraded their D. but this team is still old. from what i heard they might even release gannon if he doesn't restructure his contract. 4)the broncos are the team 2 beat. the big concern is the lose of alex gibbs. the broncos should be able to run the ball regardless. jake plummer is the man. he proved it last year and should be better this year. the secondary is improved greatly. in my eyes and alot of other unbias people, are the favorites to win the afc west.

Woo Hoo!! I like that!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Well, doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that. But at least its coming from netrual people now, so we know were right.

Comment

well... there are a LOT of question marks on our team. Just as many as there are on the Chiefs

Comment

I agree with that assessment for the most part. I want to see how our running backs and Ash does then I feel better.
          Last edited by The Dark Knight; 05-10-2004, 10:33 PM.

Comment

exactly... our Offensive line.. our defensive line.. our linebackers....

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              exactly... our Offensive line.. our defensive line.. our linebackers....
              our wide receivers... our running backs...

Comment

I saw the nfl network breakdown and i thought it was right on. I think the only team that could stop us from taking the afc west is oakland. And thats a stretch cause they need Gannon to return to form(which i doubt). They also need amos zeroque to be effective (which i doubt).

Comment

God bless the NFL Network.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

How 'bout we sign Gannon if he gets cut......he'd be a very viable backup......plus could give insight in Faker games....
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Leading the AFC West should not be Denver's biggest concern.
                      Kicking the crap out of the Colts and the Patriots should be higher on their agenda.

And I don't see why the analysts are so concerned over losing Coach Gibbs, he hasn't been the O-line coah for the last couple of years! Sure he's been a valuable asset as an advisor, but he's even said Dennison has done well and will continue to do so.

So bring on the Chefs, the Chargeless, and all the ugly members of the Fader Nation. It's past time the Bronco's get back to the Big Game where they belong.

Amen.
                      Last edited by Mile High Jedi; 05-11-2004, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Jedi
                        Leading the AFC West should not be Denver's biggest concern.
                        Kicking the crap out of the Colts and the Patriots should be higher on their agenda.

And I don't see why the analysts are so concerned over losing Coah Gibbs, he hasn't been the O-line coah for the last couple of years! Sure he's been a valuable asset as an advisor, but he's even said Dennison has done well and will continue to do so.

So bring on the Chefs, the Chargeless, and all the ugly members of the Fader Nation. It's past time the Bronco's get back to the Big Game where they belong.

Amen.
                        I think we had a good enough team last year and now that we are better we are on the way to the S.B.
                        Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That was an act of god, simply put. It was the Colts day, denver could have brought there A++++++ game but Im pretty sure i saw god throw a few passes for Peyton in the first half. Im not worried, we kept the eventual super bowl champs down the entire game with Danny Kannell. We had a great team, we just didnt show up to play, bad timing. Nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                            How 'bout we sign Gannon if he gets cut......he'd be a very viable backup......plus could give insight in Faker games....
                            I'd take Gannon as a backup. With the way the revolving door works in the AFC West I wouldn't be surprised to see it either if he gets cut.
                            Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick2
                              Great teams don't fail to show up. Especially in playoff games. There was no Divine Intervention in the Colts win over the Broncos. Good team? Yes. Great team? Not even close.
                              I have to disagree with you here. Sometimes everything just goes right for a team, and sometimes everthing just goes wrong.

In 1996 the broncos's were the best team in the NFL, but lost to the Jags due to some luck and slop. They proved they were the best by winning the next 2 superbowls.

Sometimes things just dont click, and that is why on any given sunday any team can win.

Comment

Working...
                              X