No announcement yet.

nfl network said it best.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont forguet that our team is old too... Roddy, Sharpe, Lynch, Raylee johnson, Elam, Coleman, our Ol is not young too, This is the years that we must do anything because next year our team is over..........

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Good breakdown. KC hasn't done much to improve the D (besides getting a new coordinator).

We did get some new talent, but we'll have to see if they work well in the pros. And yes, Denver and KC will be the powerhouses again.

I HATE DENVER, THEY SCARE ME! Good team, fer sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
        Dont forguet that our team is old too... Roddy, Sharpe, Lynch, Raylee johnson, Elam, Coleman, our Ol is not young too, This is the years that we must do anything because next year our team is over..........
        Uh-oh.......we're the RaidersII.

Besides your bigass pic, your opinion is small-minded.

Plummer, every rb but MA, Weaver, Putzier, Bailey, Wilson, Walls, Herndon, Ferguson, Kennedy, Lepsis, Foster are all less than 10 yr vets.

Carswell, Coleman, Elam, Elliss, Hearst, Jackson, Johnson, Lynch, Nalen, Sharpe, Smith, Spencer are the ONLY current players with 10+ yrs. of playing.

Not to mention the addition of the 16 players from the draft.......
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
          That was an act of god, simply put. It was the Colts day, denver could have brought there A++++++ game but Im pretty sure i saw god throw a few passes for Peyton in the first half. Im not worried, we kept the eventual super bowl champs down the entire game with Danny Kannell. We had a great team, we just didnt show up to play, bad timing. Nothing more.

Pretty good ANALogy. Here is how I saw it!

We got spanked for several reasons.
          We had two weeks before, embarassed the same team at home.
          Our guys were feeling pretty good about themselves at the time.
          Dolts were pissed,
          They have agreat QB, and WR.
          They have a good team.

Our coach did not prepare our team for the **** that was about to hit the fan.

We lost our starting saftey broken arm, we lost our starting CB damaged wrist tried to play in a cast.

We were not able to play them Man 4 man as we had the previous game.

We tried to play Manning in a ZONE HUGH MISTAKE.

Sahanahan was out coached and our players once they got behind the buzz saw gave up, or at least some of them did.
          Clinton Poortis thought he could phone in the game!!

How do I feel now, Mikey will be pissed after missing the superbowl. He was outcoached in three games last year. We should have beat DA Bears and didn't play the team in GB.
          Last but not leastwe had beat the chefs into the ground in KC, BUT, we lost that one, because we did kick to him and the refs were to bust watching history to call the game. But we were out coached during the last few minutes of the away KC game.

We would have had won the west and HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

Although we lost to Brunnell in 97 with home field, Broncos went to the show in 98-99.

We shored up our weakest link last year basically TWO rookies starting at CB. Not to take much away from them as they did a great job most of the year.

We got rid of a couple/three of malcontent greedy bastards and a least one/four head cases if not more.

We have brought in veteran leadership much like they did in 97-99.

Poortis will be missed like a case of Jockitch.

All is good, life on Sundays mostly will be great!

13-3 SB bound.

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
            Good breakdown. KC hasn't done much to improve the D (besides getting a new coordinator).

We did get some new talent, but we'll have to see if they work well in the pros. And yes, Denver and KC will be the powerhouses again.

I HATE DENVER, THEY SCARE ME! Good team, fer sure.
            Yeah, but that change in defensive coordinator should make a huge difference.

It's nice to see a Chiefs fan have a healthy respect for the Broncos. And any Broncos fan with the balls (sorry ladies) to admit it would concede that the Chiefs are probably going to be tougher than last year by way of Gunther Cunningham.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

We lost our starting saftey broken arm, we lost our starting CB damaged wrist tried to play in a cast.

Shanahan isn't the defensive coordinator. We lost a lot of players to injury, how do we match up man to man? The D-coordinator had to make changes to fit our healthy personel. The Colts were able to take advantage of our injuries. We didn't have our A game. Can that be blamed on Mike? Perhaps, but I don't think I've seen him ever have a hard time getting his players UP for playoff games before. He wasn't the one watching Harrison get up and run for a TD. Players still play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!

Shanahan isn't the defensive coordinator. We lost a lot of players to injury, how do we match up man to man? The D-coordinator had to make changes to fit our healthy personel. The Colts were able to take advantage of our injuries. We didn't have our A game. Can that be blamed on Mike? Perhaps, but I don't think I've seen him ever have a hard time getting his players UP for playoff games before. He wasn't the one watching Harrison get up and run for a TD. Players still play the game.
                What I was trying to say was Because of our injuries we started out playing man and herndon was getting beat, so they switched to MAN hoping they could help Herdon out, but Manning went nuts. That I was not blaming on Mike.

What I saw in the game was they ran inot a Hornets nest, They did not seem to be mentally prepared, after they got down thye seemed to give up. Confusion on th feild semd to be rampant. Harrsion ran untouched for the back breaker in front of the team captain. Set point END OF MATCH.

Were they mentally ready for CHI? Did they do the correct thing in resting everyone in GB?

If we were to have won those three games. The home field advantage would have been ours.

Since 98-99 we seem to play to the level of the competition, even though we have the superior players and coaches.

Maybe I'm wrong on this, but perhaps I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
                  What I was trying to say was Because of our injuries we started out playing man and herndon was getting beat, so they switched to MAN hoping they could help Herdon out, but Manning went nuts. That I was not blaming on Mike.
                  So going from man to MAN didn't help so what would you have suggested? MaN? mAN? mAn?

I don't think there was anything that they could have done.....it was almost as if PM and co. were possessed.
                  I've seen that same kind of play....remember our b2b SB seasons?
                  TD was unstoppable. If they were at 3rd down and needed 5 yards, they STILL handed it off to TD and he would pick it up.
                  When everybody on the team is 'clicking'......just step back and stay the hell out of the way.......it happens. But that was last year. I would think that a certain team has a certain game to exorcise from its memory........LETS ROLL!!!!!!
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I dont think it was totally the defense fault we lost to indy. I do think we werent up for the game but the coach shouldnt have to motivate players in the po. No one ever talks about how the O-line let us down, everytime we crossed the 50 neil had a penalty. The O line really let us down, cause those mistakes kept putting the D on the field against a red hot offense. Those mistakes on offense may have been due to timing being off cause of the packer game. Next season if the coach decides to set players before po then we may go out the same way. In other words, I think this years team could be better, but shanny needs to open back up. He should stay aggressive like he used to be. He seems to have gotten conservative in his game time decision. We rarely scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter, we need to crank it up this year.

Comment

Think the o-line problems were mainly Neil think he was trying to play hurt.

I was not condeming the D thought witha couple fo exceptions they played as well as they could considering the injuries.

You just can't expect to Play Manning in a zone because he'll kill you.

We were one of the only teams this pat year to shut down INdy during the regular season, we were healhty in the DB backfield. It just turnned to crap after they played so weel.

Comment

Working...
                      X