Henry to Broncos Appears to be 'Done Deal'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry to Broncos Appears to be 'Done Deal'

The late-night edition of SportCenter just reported Travis Henry is there for the Broncos taking, and the deal appears imminent

I personally would love this deal....Henry is the perfect compact, cut-back runner that fits the Broncos scheme perfectly.

Welcome to the Mile High, Travis...

No complaints here.

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOO... He's going to be so nasty here
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
        The late-night edition of SportCenter just reported Travis Henry is there for the Broncos taking, and the deal appears imminent

I personally would love this deal....Henry is the perfect compact, cut-back runner that fits the Broncos scheme perfectly.

Would be a great signing and would give us a very solid back for at least three years. It they could combine Henery and Graham to go with Bly trade. this offseason would rock!!

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
        J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
        R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Freakin SWEET! I love you Shanny!

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Lets hope we got him, but I'm still holding out for McGahee even though that idiot Rosenhaus probably killed that deal.

Comment

Wow!

The Broncos try and get Graham/Kerney/Green, yet "Land" Travis Henry? Sweet!
              Last edited by stnzed; 03-03-2007, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField

I have no problems with it. He did not fumble and that was tatums Biggest problem last year. this would be nice. Better than other injury prone Ahman Green or worn Down Jamal Lewis.

Lets hope he can recpature what he did last year. I would love it.
                NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  I have no problems with it. He did not fumble and that was tatums Biggest problem last year. this would be nice. Better than other injury prone Ahman Green or worn Down Jamal Lewis.

Lets hope he can recpature what he did last year. I would love it.
                  Henry has alot of similarities to Priest Holmes, and now with Montrae Holland there to pound open some holes on the O-line, we should be on the return to our powerhouse running game.

Comment

Well here comes a beast! I love it but I still would have wanted McGahee.... Anyone got Rosenhaus's number?? I have a couple things to tell him

Comment

LMAO the Titans fans are really mad

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

niiiiice. . . . i hope that's true. . . as i've said in other recent threads about henry, he's a hard-nosed runner and a complete back who'll fit very well here. . .

stnzed, i'll betcha as many CPs as you want that you'll change your tune about henry by week 4 if we get him. . . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Not a big fan of this move...but it's better than Ahman "Fumbilitis" Green or Tater. Personally I think we should try for Selvin Young or Adrian Peterson in the draft...but if the guy comes in and is productive and stays healthy...then I'll be ok with it.

My only problem is I just don't see Henry being an aggressive punishing back and that's what we need. We need a bull who can just smash up the middle and knock someone on their ass, and keep on running...someone like Larry Johnson (not that the Chimps will part with him), but you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by 97svtinkc
                            Not a big fan of this move...but it's better than Ahman "Fumbilitis" Green or Tater. Personally I think we should try for Selvin Young or Adrian Peterson in the draft...but if the guy comes in and is productive and stays healthy...then I'll be ok with it.

My only problem is I just don't see Henry being an aggressive punishing back and that's what we need. We need a bull who can just smash up the middle and knock someone on their ass, and keep on running...someone like Larry Johnson (not that the Chimps will part with him), but you get my drift.
                            You don't have to be huge to break tackles. lol Maurice Jones-Drew proved that. Smaller rb's can be very successful here, just look at Clinton Portis...

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                              niiiiice. . . . i hope that's true. . . as i've said in other recent threads about henry, he's a hard-nosed runner and a complete back who'll fit very well here. . .

stnzed, i'll betcha as many CPs as you want that you'll change your tune about henry by week 4 if we get him. . . .
                              Your on! Because I'll never think he's anything special. And we'll never know if McGahee would have been better (I still can't believe I'm wanting McGahee here).

All this talk about the Broncos getting that stud back was all wasted time.

Henry is just another back! Top 30 at best! Nothing special.

Btw, this is begining to be the theme with the Broncos and free agency..."Aim high! Settle for less!". They bring in players that can really help, and end up with more of what they already have.....Average players!

Comment

Working...
                              X