• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booher
    replied
    Re: Monday night @ Cincinnati

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA
    So is there anybody out there planning on going to this game?

I am going one way or another, i was there last season for the opener & was amazed at what must have been thousands of other bronco fans, i was very happy when i saw that scene.
    I was there too my buddy lived in dayton so i drove out to dayton then to the game on gameday it was a great weekend...Cinci has this banging sportsbar,we hung out there after the game.....however he moved so i'm prolly not going this year.....

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos28
    WHO GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS? WE ARE, WE ARE! WHO GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS? WE ARE, WE ARE!
    Yeah.......No need to get all excited about it 150 days before it's here focus on Aug. 9th..

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Thats dumb, we have 1 MNF game

Leave a comment:

• Helderht_
    replied
    I hope to see this year Jets and Bills in NJ I was trying to watch a Broncos game but the easiest to me is That one...

Leave a comment:

• Broncos28
    replied
    WHO GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS? WE ARE, WE ARE! WHO GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS? WE ARE, WE ARE!

Leave a comment:

• GSRelyea
    replied
    I went to Cincy last year for the opener, Paul Brown is a great place to see a game, and all the Bengal fans were a lot of fun too. You'll have a great time there.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by CONative2291984
    so im guessing johnstown is west of pittsburgh?
    no actually it's east about 70 miles, but my cousin lives in colombus so i go out and stay there & go to the game with him.

It's about 4-4.5 hrs. to his place.

Leave a comment:

• CONative2291984
    replied
    so im guessing johnstown is west of pittsburgh?

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    started a topic Monday night @ Cincinnati

Monday night @ Cincinnati

So is there anybody out there planning on going to this game?

I am going one way or another, i was there last season for the opener & was amazed at what must have been thousands of other bronco fans, i was very happy when i saw that scene.
Working...
X