Tecmo Bowl vs. John Elway's Quarterback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tecmo Bowl vs. John Elway's Quarterback

Tecmo Bowl all the way. Elway's game sucked.

Long live 4 play playbooks and lobbing it to Mark Clayton in the endzone.

i wasn't a big fan of tecmo bowl, but it doesn't take much to beat elway's game. that was one bad game.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

tecmo superbowl was so awesome. the seahawks had pink jerseys! I remember the Chiefs had like the best D
      The Denver Broncos - 6 Time AFC Champions ('77, '86, '87, '89, '97, '98)

2 Time NFL Champions ('97, '98)

Stomping on the Competition since 1960.

Comment

I use to love playing Elway's game, and there was a bug that would make your player like three times normal speed. I would just run all over the field for like five minutes in circles around the entire other team.

That game did suck hard.

John should endorse a new one.

Comment

Tecmo Bowl... Sure..

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

tecmo super bowl, w/o question. i love how everything is so dramatized when a player gets hurt they carry him off, with all this sad music, and then he comes back wearing his pads out of the hospital. that game rocks. the "nigerian nightmare" was unstoppable on the game, he ran over anyone the got in his way. too bad he was a chef.

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

I remember that Elway game because I worked so hard to get it only for it to be crap#!

worst game ever!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Now I dig Playaction Football...

give the ball to Bobby Humphrey! He was a white guy in that game!

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  Now I dig Playaction Football...

give the ball to Bobby Humphrey! He was a white guy in that game!
                  haha...i remember Rulon Jones was black in the original Tecmo Bowl.

And Tony Dorsett was the Broncos running back. aye! What is it with legendary Cowboy running backs pathetically trying to hang on with other teams at the end of their career?

$?
                  Last edited by justusj101679; 05-10-2004, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Super Tecmo Bowl was the best game ever created in my opinion. That game was so much fun to play. I always played it everyday. Back then it was so much fun because you didn't expect so much from a video game unlike nowadays. We didn't critic it or anything like that saying they needed to do this and they need to do that. We just played it and that's why it was so fun and made it the best game ever in my opinion.

Comment

I agree...Tecmo Bowl was the best. Something can be said for keeping things simple.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

It's all about dropping back 99 yards to complete a 1 yard pass.

Comment

Bo Jackson was unstoppable in that game. And they got Elway's rifle arm right. :p

Comment

Anyone rem. 10 yard fight. Now that was a classic! games sure have come along ways.

Comment

I bought and Old Elway game about 5 years ago, then bought an old nintendo just to play it on, but I was a bigger fan of Tecmo Bowl, throw the bomb, and set up David Treadwell for the field goal!
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X