Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q is off the Chain!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...09&videoID=375

Look at that guy run, MA wasn't that bad either. Lelie really stepped up and looked good. Darius was good.Jeff Shoate looked alright. Champ Bailey is looking good. Lenny and Kelly both are good but I think with Kelly making them 2 picks that he will get to be next to Champ next year. So we are lookin' pretty good, we just gotta wait another 91 days!
    sigpic

Yeah I'm so exited about the guys.. they are doing a good job... And look at Darius.. He is very good I just watched that videos and I really liked Watts' job

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

my computer is too slow to see it clear, but i can see enough, i love to watch him run. i am ready for the season to start

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Not bad - but how well can you judge teh RB's when they cant get tackled - its one thing to watch the CB's and WR's you can kinda judge but not the RB's IMHO - though its neat just to see guys in Broncos uni's playing football -

Comment

bell had some really good jukes and I like watts if you watch the video he allways knows where his feet are he reminds me of chris carter. but I have to say Q is the man!! let the season start already
          Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
            my computer is too slow to see it clear, but i can see enough, i love to watch him run. i am ready for the season to start
            I gotta give it to you man, you are right so far, Q is lookin' good and lookin' to be the starter. To be the man you gotta be the man I guess.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
              Not bad - but how well can you judge teh RB's when they cant get tackled - its one thing to watch the CB's and WR's you can kinda judge but not the RB's IMHO - though its neat just to see guys in Broncos uni's playing football -
              [email protected]

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                [email protected]
                Why???? In all honesty how well can you judge a football players true potential if he cant be tackled?????? Shyt if that were the case do you know how many flag football players could look like NFL'rs - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                  I gotta give it to you man, you are right so far, Q is lookin' good and lookin' to be the starter. To be the man you gotta be the man I guess.
                  still alot of time to go but he looks good so far. i am excited for preseason just for the first taste of what the season should be like. i would imagine that whoever shanny is highest on by that time will get a lot of pt b/c nobody has a lot of NFL experience yet. my prediction is Q will out rush portis, the first pre season game. and i think he will look good doing it. atleast i hope so

Comment

still alot of time to go but he looks good so far. i am excited for preseason just for the first taste of what the season should be like. i would imagine that whoever shanny is highest on by that time will get a lot of pt b/c nobody has a lot of NFL experience yet. my prediction is Q will out rush portis, the first pre season game. and i think he will look good doing it. atleast i hope so
                    Well, he has a good chance of rushing out CP, just have to see. He averaged more yards in the playoff game and they had about the same amount of carries. Q will be just fine if he's the starter. But ate you a Bronco fan or just a Sooner fan?
                    sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhh i am bronco fan, always have been but its just more exciting when someone from your favorite college goes to one of you favorite nfl teams. i just love to watch Q run

Comment

ohhhhhh i am bronco fan, always have been but its just more exciting when someone from your favorite college goes to one of you favorite nfl teams. i just love to watch Q run
                        I hear ya brother I played ball against jake in high school the schooled us that year in state
                        Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah, I know that feeling. Al Wilson-Tennessee(my fav. college) I always love to see him make big plays especially against his former team-mate Peyton Manning.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Tatum Bell looks like CP.......I'm going to take the portis off my 26 jersey and put Bell.

Comment

anyone know where i can find a little more in depth discussion on what when on at the mini camp? i want to find out a little more of what went on

Comment

Working...
                              X