No announcement yet.

Q is off the Chain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can't remove the visors? *laughs*.. I think they just screw in.. I'm pretty sure thats not the reason. But I DO know that the NFL requires you to have a medical reason to wear the tinted shield....

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      they can't remove the visors? *laughs*.. I think they just screw in.. I'm pretty sure thats not the reason. But I DO know that the NFL requires you to have a medical reason to wear the tinted shield....
      I didnt make it up, this rule was implemented supposedly for the players safety. Im sure they could remove the visor. I cant recall any incident where the visor was a factor, but thats the reason they give

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
        For example Orlando Brown(remember the ref threw a flag in his eye) has to where one because of damage to his retina.sp
        Brown is gone! Damaged eye!
        ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

what did you say about his brown eye???? *blinks*

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
            I thought Brown came back last year.............signed a big check.
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

yeah.. I did first

Comment

Originally posted by wncbronxx
                he played for the ravens last year

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  what did you say about his brown eye???? *blinks*
                  Haha, I heard that one.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                    I thought Brown came back last year.............signed a big check.
                    He is back on a roster and playing, but he as we all knew him, is finished. No where near the old Brown. He was one of the tops before the ole flag.

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Re: Q is off the Chain!

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                      http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...09&videoID=375

Look at that guy run, MA wasn't that bad either. Lelie really stepped up and looked good. Darius was good.Jeff Shoate looked alright. Champ Bailey is looking good. Lenny and Kelly both are good but I think with Kelly making them 2 picks that he will get to be next to Champ next year. So we are lookin' pretty good, we just gotta wait another 91 days!
                      Your basing Herndon starting opposite Bailey on a mini-camp? The last I heard the job belongs to Walls and that with addition of Bailey Herndon was being moved to nickleback.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I liked what I saw in the video in training camp, surprised to say it but I think Griffin looked the most poised so far. MA looked good, and Santonio Beard really surprised me, In that one shot where he is runnign towards the camera his jukes are amazing. Watts looked ok but I was surprised by some of the other WR's we had. Willie Jackson made his defender look silly. Adrian Madise made a nice bunch of possesion catches. Atnef Harris showed some burst and Crenshaw looked explosive. It looks like this broncos team is something special.

"OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED!"

"....knee injuries did something opposing defenses could not. Stop Terrell Davis."

"My Last game in a Cardinals uniform, I heard them say...."WE WANT JAKE.....WE WANT JAKE!!! and all the while I was thinking, "I want you too."- Jake Plummer

Comment

Working...
                        X