No announcement yet.

There's hope for Ashley Lelie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lelie was just never consistent and didn't really want to be hit. Great complement to Rod, but you couldn't count on him when you needed to. And considering he was following in Eddie's footsteps, it was always going to show up. Oh, and Javon was taken the pick after. The NFL's full of funny coinky-dinks.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosking209 View Post
      Javon Walker ^^ And I always liked Lelie until he started crying about not being number one. He coulda been a solid number 2 for us
      Yea that was his name. Lelie did not want to even come to camp to compete for his job, so instead he held out and Shanny had no choice but to cut ties with him. I remember Shanny saying that all he had to do was come to camp and compete for his job. Lelie was just another player with a ego bigger than he was, had he come to camp and just played, he might have been one of the top receivers in the league now, but I guess we will never know.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
        I wouldn't call him a bust. He was a very good vertical threat. Underachiever, yes.

A bust is Darius Watts.
        I always loved watts. I cheered for him longer then he deserved. That whole wr corp were underachievers
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Working...
        X