Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jake on NFL Total Access tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jake on NFL Total Access tonight

    For all of you with NFL Network...

    Jake will be on Broncos Cam tonight on NFL Total Access on the NFL Network. (7PM ET/PT)

    http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/daily_sked

    You can email questions to ask him during the show at [email protected]
    Winter is Coming!

  • #2
    Blah Blah Blah!

    Just throw it in the people without NFL Network's face!

    I think they type it out though and put it on NFL.com...Maybe that could be my get away...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jim
      Blah Blah Blah!

      Just throw it in the people without NFL Network's face!

      I think they type it out though and put it on NFL.com...Maybe that could be my get away...
      You're right. They usually transcript the interviews on the website. That should be available either on Wednesday or Thursday.

      Jim, I was going to include a line, "For those of you without NFL Network...", but I held back because I feel bad for you. I wish everyone could get it. I watch it as much as I can and try to spread the word on this board of what they broadcast.

      All I can say is keep hounding your cable/satellite provider. Good luck.
      Winter is Coming!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
        You're right. They usually transcript the interviews on the website. That should be available either on Wednesday or Thursday.

        Jim, I was going to include a line, "For those of you without NFL Network...", but I held back because I feel bad for you. I wish everyone could get it. I watch it as much as I can and try to spread the word on this board of what they broadcast.

        All I can say is keep hounding your cable/satellite provider. Good luck.
        Thanks for sharing.

        It probably is a pay per view type of thing isn't it? Or a pay for subscription?

        I am not sure if we have it here or not.
        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncos4ever
          Thanks for sharing.

          It probably is a pay per view type of thing isn't it? Or a pay for subscription?

          I am not sure if we have it here or not.
          Right now I think it's just available to DirecTV customers, but it's part of their basic package.

          From...
          http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/faq

          Q. - How can I get NFL Network?

          A. - Call your local cable or satellite operator! Currently NFL Network is available to all subscribers of DIRECTV's basic package, but if you aren't a DIRECTV subscriber, we are still able to send you our signal. The cable or satellite operator you subscribe to just needs to flip the switch.
          Winter is Coming!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
            Right now I think it's just available to DirecTV customers, but it's part of their basic package.

            From...
            http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/faq

            Q. - How can I get NFL Network?

            A. - Call your local cable or satellite operator! Currently NFL Network is available to all subscribers of DIRECTV's basic package, but if you aren't a DIRECTV subscriber, we are still able to send you our signal. The cable or satellite operator you subscribe to just needs to flip the switch.
            That makes sense. I have Dish 500.
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

            Comment


            • #7
              Channel 212 baby! Directv Rocks! With Sunday Ticket, NFL Net... thank God I'm not with Dish anymore.....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                Right now I think it's just available to DirecTV customers, but it's part of their basic package.

                From...
                http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/faq

                Q. - How can I get NFL Network?

                A. - Call your local cable or satellite operator! Currently NFL Network is available to all subscribers of DIRECTV's basic package, but if you aren't a DIRECTV subscriber, we are still able to send you our signal. The cable or satellite operator you subscribe to just needs to flip the switch.
                NFL network is awesome. I have cable and one day about a month ago I was channel surfing and ran up on it. I didnt subscribe to it, it was just there. Alot of my friends didnt know they had it until I told them about it. If you dont have it you need to get it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If anyone wants to read the transcript of Jake's interview on NFL Total Access click here.
                  Winter is Coming!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                    If anyone wants to read the transcript of Jake's interview on NFL Total Access click here.
                    Yea, I just finished reading it. Pretty Good!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncos4ever
                      Thanks for sharing.

                      It probably is a pay per view type of thing isn't it? Or a pay for subscription?

                      I am not sure if we have it here or not.
                      I live in Phoenix and as of May 1, Qwest TV just added it, along with other crappy channels, for a 3 free month trial. After 3 mo., my cable goes to an EXTRA $6.99 a month.

                      Call your cable provider to see if they will be adding it!

                      The "live" interview was pretty cool!!!

                      http://www.pattillmanfoundation.net

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X