for all the "moss doesn't have the drive" people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all the "moss doesn't have the drive" people

Randy Moss isn't going to let a lingering case of plantar fasciitis in his left foot slow down the pain the Vikings' offense hopes to inflict on opposing defensives. Mike Tice is stressing yards after the catch, in which the Vikings finished second to the Chiefs last season. Moss finished fifth among wide receivers with 439 yards after the catch, and he's added 15 pounds to better fight through tackles. Moss even paid $10,000 to buy a coaches' computer, which allows him to download breakdowns of every play. Six teammates followed Moss' lead and made similar purchases.

15 pounds bigger and a computer to study every play. maybe he is just going to play solitare on his new $10,000 computer.

does this change anyone mind about randy's work ethic?

link

No elof.. it doesn't. It just proves to me again how much of a man-crush you have on the guy. He's stil an azz....

Comment

ravage

are all 1500 of your posts in the last three months as insightful as this?

what is the point to a post like that?

Comment

you know what elof... you are right. It was a stupid post from a person in a crappy mood. I know you like Moss, and that is your right. Sometimes I let My distaste for him take over the logic to of just wanting to post something negative against him. My apologies, seriously.

Comment

Sure am glad that wasn't tan man......
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I don't really care for Moss, but imo he's by far the best, most explosive, best playmaking WR in the NFL. He has also matured a lot over the past couple of years.
            Where does the abuse of end? Where?

Comment

The only rules the NFL changes is for the offensive advantage. They never change things to help the defense. They want scoring and big plays. Thats why they won't change the Pass Interference rule. I think it ruins football that they keep making the rules for more scoring. I like a good defensive game.

Comment

RAVAGE

thanks for the apoligy.

yes the vikings are my #1 team and moss is one of my favorite players. the broncos are far and away my #2 team. how much do i like the broncos? i'm flying out to denver to go to the season opener this year. i can't f-ing wait.

i agree with you on the new pass interference rules. i thought what NE did to Indy in the championship game was incredible. that was the perfect gameplan to stop the colts.

i don't prefer a defensive game but i don't think they need to be handcuffed any more than they already were.

Comment

When I first read the reports about him gaining 15 pounds to "better fight off tackles" I thought it was a bunch of crap! I thought that his plantar fasciitis kept him from working out like he normally does and the result was a little weight gain. When asked about the extra pounds he said.... uh... it's so I can better fight off tackles.... yeah, that's it.

I think Moss is one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game; no doubt, BUT I also think that he's a pompous a$$ and one of the WORST role models for the kids. That's my opinion, and no offense elof, but he doesn't come off as being a very good person, which leads people like me to jump to conclusions about him as I have done.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                    When I first read the reports about him gaining 15 pounds to "better fight off tackles" I thought it was a bunch of crap! I thought that his plantar fasciitis kept him from working out like he normally does and the result was a little weight gain. When asked about the extra pounds he said.... uh... it's so I can better fight off tackles.... yeah, that's it.

I think Moss is one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game; no doubt, BUT I also think that he's a pompous a$$ and one of the WORST role models for the kids. That's my opinion, and no offense elof, but he doesn't come off as being a very good person, which leads people like me to jump to conclusions about him as I have done.
                    Plus he looks like Flavor Flav.
                    He needs a big clock around his neck.

Comment

Working...
                    X