No announcement yet.

Best Defense in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can the steelers be at #3?!! the n.e. D is very good but cannot touch baltimores, this shouldnt even be debatable because the ravens D is 1 of the best ever and MILES ahead in the nfl.

Comment

absolutly... just like everyone saying the addition of Wilfork will BOOST the NE defense. It looks good on paper.. but no one knows if he's going to translate into a good NFL DL...

Comment

The BALTIMORE Defense WAS one of the best ever when it won the Super Bowl.....

Not anymore. They lost a lot over the years in FA and retirements. They aren't the same D they used to be. They are NOT MILES ahead of everyone else in the league. I can't say they were better than the TB defense when TB won the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
          The BALTIMORE Defense WAS one of the best ever when it won the Super Bowl.....

Not anymore. They lost a lot over the years in FA and retirements. They aren't the same D they used to be. They are NOT MILES ahead of everyone else in the league. I can't say they were better than the TB defense when TB won the SB.
          Agreed. How much of that Ravens Superbowl D is even left?

Comment

Hmmm... Ray Lewis.. Ray Lewis... is there anyone else that matters?

Comment

Yes, lol, 1 dude cant make an entire defense!

Comment

ok, the n.e. D is quite close but the ravens still have the best D IMO.

and i still think ray lewis is the best football player and best lb of all time.

Comment

I guess it can be built around one player though, kinda like the Falcon's Offense!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                    Yes, lol, 1 dude cant make an entire defense!
                    Maybe, but if you take that dude out, you have a very ordinary defense......
                    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

I put the Steelers in there because they throw you so many different looks with their 3-4. I realize they are not as good as they used to be, but they are tough. Denver's offense always has a hard time against them.
                      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                      X