Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Clayton breaks down our running game on ESPN News.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Clayton breaks down our running game on ESPN News.

And says and thinks that Q is gonna be the starter. Q Q Q Q Q!!!!!!
    sigpic

Really? Really? wow wow.... I didn't know we signed Clayton as our running backs coach!! Wow.. this IS news!!!!

Comment

You can't really make assumptions yet about our starter because we havent even seen Bell or Hearst in pads yet. I think Q will start too, but I'm thinking we won't have a regular starter, yet switch it up quite a bit.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        Really? Really? wow wow.... I didn't know we signed Clayton as our running backs coach!! Wow.. this IS news!!!!
        that was corny.
        sigpic

Comment

I still wish we could of had portis. But now id say Bell. Q mayb but i dunno, he hardley played.

Comment

i say bell
            sigpic

Comment

Pads will tell all.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                that was corny.
                but........
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                  I still wish we could of had portis. But now id say Bell. Q mayb but i dunno, he hardley played.
                  Yeh, Bell played ALOT........
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                    You can't really make assumptions yet about our starter because we havent even seen Bell or Hearst in pads yet. I think Q will start too, but I'm thinking we won't have a regular starter, yet switch it up quite a bit.
                    Clayton's just doing his job, predicting the unpredictable. National analysts obviously don't follow all the teams as closely as the fans do their own teams so we probably know the situation better than the "pros." Nobody has been awarded the job yet but it'll be fun watching them compete for it.
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                      You'd say Bell, but Q hardly played. First off, Q averaged more than CP in the playoff game and they got the same amount of carries, and 2nd of all, TATUM NEVER PLAYED AT ALL!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd say... Hearst.. with Q giving him spells... adn then after about four games into the year... you will see it moving to more of a Bell and Q game.. spelled by Hearst....

Comment

shhhhhh........boob cam is on PTI...........

Wow, that lasted a whopping 6 seconds.......bass-turds.....
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Q, till somebody stops him......
                            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know if Q can play am entire season.. he is too small, I want to see him as our starter but I see a injury in this season for him...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Working...
                              X