Bears fan on board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears fan on board

Bears fan on board. Not here to talk trash, just football.

Lived in the wonderful state of Colorado for 6 years. Denver is a great football town, and enjoyed living there during the Superbowl years.

Just here to get some info from the Homers. Do you guys think Mobley is done? Is he worth picking up if he gets released?

Re: Bears fan on board

Originally posted by jive

Lived in the wonderful state of Colorado for 6 years. Denver is a great football town, and enjoyed living there during the Superbowl years.

Just here to get some info from the Homers. Do you guys think Mobley is done? Is he worth picking up if he gets released?
    Not even bringing up last year's Bears-Broncos game?

I don't think we'll know about Mobley for a while yet. But if he gets released (or retires) it'll be because it's too medically dangerous for him to play. Otherwise, he'll still be with the Broncos. So, don't get your hopes up!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

He is facing jail and has a neck injury.no, or we would keep him........
      sigpic

Comment

Do you guys think Mobley is done? Is he worth picking up if he gets released?
        welcome...

I do think mobley is done....and if we cut him, then it wont be worth it to pick him up. We'll only cut him if we know he can't give it 100%...mobleys only options are to get better and be back in denver, or retire

Comment

Re: Re: Bears fan on board

Originally posted by Javalon
          Not even bringing up last year's Bears-Broncos game?
          thanks for puttin that game back in my head...

Comment

that is classy. welcome
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Bears fan on board

Originally posted by EddyMac87
              thanks for puttin that game back in my head...
              Sorry about that. I was just amazed that he really wasn't wanting to talk trash.
              ------

Comment

Drinking issues aside and law issues aside...

John Mobley is a "class" act in his playing. I wish we had more players like Mobley. I will really miss him if he retires. That is a man who plays football just for the sport and not for money. Sure he gets paid, but he does not hold out or threaten, he just quietly does his business. He has also taken a huge part in the Broncos Bunch (Kid Program).

I really hope he can come back. I am sure he would not want to end his carreer this way...
                Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                  He is facing jail and has a neck injury.no, or we would keep him........
                  Comon' now, players can murder, conspire, evade police, distribute narcotics, beat their wives, etc without going to jail. You really think a simple drunk driving charge is going to send him to the klink?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bears fan on board

Originally posted by Javalon
                    Sorry about that. I was just amazed that he really wasn't wanting to talk trash.
                    Aside from that game their fans don't have too much room to talk trash. Also, I think we get used to the usual Raider & Chief fan smack that it surprises us to see a fan from another team with some tact. No offense to the handful of good Chiefs fans on this board.
                    Winter is Coming!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                        Drinking issues aside and law issues aside...

John Mobley is a "class" act in his playing. I wish we had more players like Mobley. I will really miss him if he retires. That is a man who plays football just for the sport and not for money. Sure he gets paid, but he does not hold out or threaten, he just quietly does his business. He has also taken a huge part in the Broncos Bunch (Kid Program).

I really hope he can come back. I am sure he would not want to end his carreer this way...
                        Even if he doesn't play again I hope he fully recovers. If he could just avoid driving after knocking back a few cold ones he'd be a good role model.
                        ------

Comment

I really like Mobley. I hope he recovers back to health. I would not only like to see him play...I would like to see him have a normal life. He's always been a class act. I just wish he would get the drinking and driving under control.. THAT is not something I EVER condone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                            I really like Mobley. I hope he recovers back to health. I would not only like to see him play...I would like to see him have a normal life. He's always been a class act. I just wish he would get the drinking and driving under control.. THAT is not something I EVER condone.
                            I agree with both of you as far as the drinking and driving, I cannot condone it either. That is probably the only thing though that I have been disappointed with John Mobley. I will miss him if he does not play again.

I can still remember the interception of Brett Farve that won us our first superbowl.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
                              I agree with both of you as far as the drinking and driving, I cannot condone it either. That is probably the only thing though that I have been disappointed with John Mobley. I will miss him if he does not play again.

I can still remember the interception of Brett Farve that won us our first superbowl.
                              Didn't he just knock down that pass on 4th down? He SHOULD have intercepted it, but I don't think he did. Regardless, the end result was the same. I'll miss Mobley...
                              Winter is Coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X