Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    Probably the dead editor guy.
    ...and if YOU don't know, Asian; then I don't feel like I've missed anything. Unless you're being serious. I'm trying to think of some of the antagonists of old, but most of them left such a weak impression on me that I'm hard pressed to make a connection.
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
      ...and if YOU don't know, Asian; then I don't feel like I've missed anything. Unless you're being serious. I'm trying to think of some of the antagonists of old, but most of them left such a weak impression on me that I'm hard pressed to make a connection.
      Me too. I joined in July 2003. Started reading the board in I believe late June of 2003.

The Ghost... If you can believe half of what he says. He is well-off, possibly in marketing or head of a larger company. He is well versed in not only sports, but music. Uses magazine, internet and newspaper articles quite a bit. Has an obsession for sexual articles, and sexual things. He has seen many famous people including movie stars. He is middle aged or older. He was kicked off the board at one time according to the recent post.

That is what I have gleaned for starters looking at the past posts...

If you remember right the "editor" did not come around until late fall if that. I could be wrong but that...
      Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
        Me too. I joined in July 2003. Started reading the board in I believe late June of 2003.

The Ghost... If you can believe half of what he says. He is well-off, possibly in marketing or head of a larger company. He is well versed in not only sports, but music. Uses magazine, internet and newspaper articles quite a bit. Has an obsession for sexual articles, and sexual things. He has seen many famous people including movie stars. He is middle aged or older. He was kicked off the board at one time according to the recent post.

If you remember right the "editor" did not come around until late fall if that. I could be wrong but that...
        I think you just named Bill Clinton.......
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
          I think you just named Bill Clinton.......
          Come to think of it, you are right. There could be several responses I could give here, but I will refrain...
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever

damm your good!! do you know how much change he has in his pocket?
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
            X