Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonny Rutledge is now a Bronco.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jonny Rutledge is now a Bronco.

    We re-signed him this afternoon, do you think this could be a replacment for John Mobley, or Ian Gold?
    Last edited by ReleaseTheBeast7; 05-11-2004, 03:43 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    I think you missed the prefix "re-" in front of the word signed. We signed him last year as insurance when our linebackers started dropping like flies and he had one tackle on defense and four on special teams. He is far from a replacement for mobley or gold.

    Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

    Comment


    • #3
      He's a special teams player.....

      Comment


      • #4
        We signed him midway through last year. He was number 53 I think. He was cut from the Baltimore Ravens in the final cutdown. I think he has lots of potential. What better team to be cut from than the Ravens?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Milehigh117
          I think you missed the prefix "re-" in front of the word signed. We signed him last year as insurance when our linebackers started dropping like flies and he had one tackle on defense and four on special teams. He is far from a replacement for mobley or gold.
          Oh lol.. Well anyway it was just a question I high doubt he will take Mobley, or Golds place it'll be Sykes and DJ
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Jonny Rutledge is now a Bronco.

            Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            We signed him this afternoon, do you think this could be a replacment for John Mobley, or Ian Gold?
            No I don't think so. He was good on special teams though. I am if he makes the cut, it will be because of special teams. Williams, Sykes, Pierce, and Spragan are the ones to replace Gold and possibly Mobley.
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Jonny Rutledge is now a Bronco.

              Originally posted by broncos4ever
              No I don't think so. He was good on special teams though. I am if he makes the cut, it will be because of special teams. Williams, Sykes, Pierce, and Spragan are the ones to replace Gold and possibly Mobley.
              True, we can't say Mobley is officially gone yet.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                He's a special teams player.....
                correct and for depth.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Perry1977
                  We signed him midway through last year. He was number 53 I think. He was cut from the Baltimore Ravens in the final cutdown. I think he has lots of potential. What better team to be cut from than the Ravens?
                  He never made it past training camp w/Baltimore......
                  ...he's only been with Az and us......
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

                  -- Samuel Adams

                  sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X