Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Your Favorite Team For Each Four Major Sports...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's Your Favorite Team For Each Four Major Sports...?

Originally posted by Broncos28
    Who's Your Favorite Team For Each Four Major Sports & In Each Conference Of That Sport?

NFL
    AFC: Denver Broncos (My favorite sports team of all time.)
    NFC: Atlanta Falcons (Started liking them in 1990 because of Deion Sanders and I loved their uniforms and they just grew on me to liking them a lot.)

NBA
    East: New York Knicks (My hometown team and if you think the Yankees are the Kings of New York think again. NYC is a basketball city and the Knicks is to New York, as the Broncos is to Denver.)
    West: Denver Nuggets (I grew up watching the Broncos and them being my favorite sports team made me start liking all other sports teams in the state of CO except for Baseball. So that's why I like the Nuggets and Carmelo Anthony is my favorite Basketball Player.)

NHL
    East: New Jersey Devils (Gritty team that plays great Defense and plays hard.)
    West: Colorado Avalanche (Like I said I like all CO teams because of Broncos and Patrick Roy retired one year to early.)

MLB
    AL: HATE ALL TEAMS! (BASEBALL SUCKS AS WELL AS THE CRY BABY PLAYERS!)
    NL: HATE ALL TEAMS! (OH, DID I SAY BASEBALL SUCKS? IT DOES SUCK HARD!)
    NFL: DENVER BRONCOS

NBA: Don't watch Basketball

NHL: I support the Avalanche...but don't watch much Hockey

MLB: Don't care much for Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
      nfl: broncos
      nhl: red wings (this will probably piss off alot of the divealanche fans around here)

don't have a team in any other sport
      Doesn't bother me a bit, actually Manny Legace is one of my favorite players. However, there's probably some Avs fans that are easily offended. I like the rivalry tho, makes for some good hockey.
      I believe in Miracles, where you from you sexy thing?
      -------------------

Comment

NFL
        Denver Broncos (AFC)
        Atlanta Flacons (NFC)

NBA
        Phoenix Suns

MLB
        Atlanta Braves

NHL
        Not A Fan!!!

College Football
        Miami Hurricanes
        LSU Tigers

College Basketball
        Kansas Jayhawks
        LSU Tigers
        Illinois Illinis

College Baseball
        LSU Tigers
        University of Louisiana at Lafayette
        Last edited by Alexzander; 05-12-2004, 08:52 PM.

Comment

MLB- Braves
          NBA- Spurs (only non-Atlanta team I like)
          NFL- Falcons
          NHL- Thrashers

Yes, I like teams from states I don't even reside in, but its too long a story to get in depth.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
          The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
            Kobe (if he's smart) will play in the Mecca know as Madison Square Garden for the New York Knicks.
            *falls and dies laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by GrovelingIdiot
              Ummm.....Yeah.....You know what? Even if he is found innocent, there's no way I can see him being accepted in Denver. The way the fans treated him this year when they played there a couple of times I just can't see him wanting to go there. I don't blame the fans though.....I'd be out there booing him as well if I was in Denver....
              The first time they gave him a hard time but the second they were very respectfull. (Partly because Kiki said something). My question is why would you be out there booing him as well?? This is America right? Innocent until proven guilty?

Comment

NFL
                AFC: Baltimore Ravens (My little brother is the Mascot for them.)
                NFC: Atlanta Falcons (Been my team for as long as I can remember.)

NBA
                East: Haven't watched basketball since they all had that hold out.
                West: Haven't watched basketball since they all had that hold out.

NHL
                East: Never watched Hockey. I just moved to Minnesota, and I still thought the North Stars were here. Guess I was wrong.
                West: See above.

MLB
                AL: Used to be the Minnesota Twins. (Stopped watching baseball since they all had that strike, and canceled the World Series.)
                NL: Used to be the Atlanta Braves. (Stopped watching baseball since they all had that strike, and canceled the World Series.)

Hawaiian, Stylin, and Profilin'!

"For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor, the protected will never know." - Unknown U.S. Marine in WWII

May 1,000,000,000 crabs infest the crotch of anyone that spoils your day!

RIP - Pat Tillman 1976 - 2004

Comment

afc broncos
                  nfc falcons (i will watch the skins to see cp)
                  also any team playing the faiders and chefs

nba lakers and t-wolves

mlb red sox

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
                    The first time they gave him a hard time but the second they were very respectfull. (Partly because Kiki said something). My question is why would you be out there booing him as well?? This is America right? Innocent until proven guilty?
                    Yeah....Innocent until proven guilty...You're right. But he admitted to cheating on his wife. I don't like that. And then he tried to buy her "trust" back with a HUGE ring. Again, don't like that. Any way you cut it, he's an adulterer. Although I'm sure most of the athletes in every sport have slept around from time to time, that still doesn't make it right. He got caught....Enough said....Oh...And I don't like him 'cause he's a Laker.....lol
                    "If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward." - Jack Handey

Comment

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GSRelyea
                        Don't hate the player, hate the game.
                        lol.....Oh yeah....That's right.....What was I thinking? It's the game's fault.....Thanks for bringing that to my attention...lol
                        "If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward." - Jack Handey

Comment

Working...
                        X