Siginings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siginings...

Do you think were done signing people for the rest of the offseason?
    sigpic

Good question. I think that if for some strange reason a good DT or DE were to get released we would scoop them up. Oh...we can only hope!!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

doubt it, june 1st cuts hasn't even come...and we could really use a vet back up qb. We're going to be cutting people soon, like steve, to get more cap space

Comment

kordell stewart
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
          kordell stewart
          doubt it...

Comment

I say we take Stewart also.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
              I say we take Stewart also.
              i would like to have stewart too, i just don't think we'll bother to sign him...

Comment

gannon......
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

plus, if collins dosnt go to the niners, then kordell will...i know its weird but if he goes to the niners, he has a shot at a starting job....with garcia out, and rattay hurt, and might not get back by opening day who knows...but i think he'd rather go to san fransicowith a chance at starting rather then here where he has a shot to be the #2 guy...

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                    i would like to have stewart too, i just don't think we'll bother to sign him...
                    yea, to me it just seems like he's getting further and further away. We gotta do SOMETHING for a backup!

HELL NO TO KANELL!:p
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
                      kordell stewart
                      We pick up Stewart....I give up for 2004. I think stewart has lost it a few years ago!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                        We pick up Stewart....I give up for 2004. I think stewart has lost it a few years ago!
                        Would you take Stewart over Kanell AO? Or would you take a diff. free agent? Or one of our draft picks?
                        sigpic

Comment

Gannon? God I hope not.

We know Brees willmost likely be released on June 1st. I think collins would be a good fit in San Fran.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
                            Would you take Stewart over Kanell AO? Or would you take a diff. free agent? Or one of our draft picks?
                            I would definatly take Stewart over our current backups. He may not be able to read defenses that well, but in Shanny's system, he may not have to. He may just have to drop back and throw it to the Primary guy everytime, if he's not open, im sure Shanny will tell him not to bother with #2 or #3 reciever, but just to run it.

Comment

And you could say kordell is a local boy played his colloge days in colorado........He played well enough against us last year
                              2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X