Christmas Showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Showdown

Ok fellow bronc fans...Me and my brother have a huge rivalry in Madden 04, he loves the titans and i am, of course, always the Orange and Blue. Well this Christmas day has made our rivalry a reality, Denver plays Tennessee. Who do you all think has the better chance judging on both teams preseason ups and downs. Who ever wins this is gonna have braggin rights for a long time.
    5280 feet above the competition!!

Damn, I havent paid any attention to the Titans this offseason. What's any of the good moves they have made?

I say Denver
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Christmas Showdown

Originally posted by SLCBroncFan
      Ok fellow bronc fans...Me and my brother have a huge rivalry in Madden 04, he loves the titans and i am, of course, always the Orange and Blue. Well this Christmas day has made our rivalry a reality, Denver plays Tennessee. Who do you all think has the better chance judging on both teams preseason ups and downs. Who ever wins this is gonna have braggin rights for a long time.
      Man...7 months to think ahead...HHRRRRRMMMMM!??!?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

It's gonna be a tough match up. The Titans are a very physical team and the Broncos don't do well against physical teams usually. It should be an interesting one to watch.

I

Comment

well, I don't know what the Titans did in the draft..but I know in FA they didn't address their RB... they lost Kearse (was that a good or a bad thing?), and they lost Dyson.

I think the team with the fewest injuries will have a huge boost for that game (just as all games). Considering McNair's knack for getting injured, that could be a plus for Denver. The Titans are ALWAYS tough. They are a very well coached team. I don't know why they haven't replaced George yet, though.

Comment

I tell you what. Kris Brown is a good enough back to replace Eddie George.....runningbacks are a small commodity unless you're emmit smith...and his time ended YEARS ago.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Titans also lost Robaire Smith and Justin McCareins.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

The lost of kearse was a bad think to the Titans Kearse is the man he is alsome... he is THE FREAK....:p

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I forgot about McCareins... that was another loss they didn't want to have. He's going to be a big player.

Kearse WAS the freak when he came out of college. He's not awesome sitting on the bench with all his ankle injuries, and thats all he's been doing over the last couple of years. Otherwise they would have kept Kearse around.

Comment

But he is still dangerous, an Ol make a hard job to hold him....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

I'll be there and it will be a great game. This will be Tennessee's second Xmas night game in four years, so its kind of a mini-tradition. I think it could be a game with some playoff homefield ramifications if both teams stay healthy. Trust me, Kearse hasn't been there in two years because of his injuries, so he'll be missed, but not nearly as much as he would have been 4 years ago. Like the Broncos, the Titans are tough at home, so I look for a great game. Really, the two teams run really similar offenses since Mike Heimerdinger came to Tennessee from Denver. Plus, it will be fun to see Al Wilson get to play in front of the home folks. He's a heck of a football player and a legend in these parts.

Comment

It's gonna be a toughy. Our D against theirs...It should be a very close and good game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by titanfan24
                          I'll be there and it will be a great game. This will be Tennessee's second Xmas night game in four years, so its kind of a mini-tradition. I think it could be a game with some playoff homefield ramifications if both teams stay healthy. Trust me, Kearse hasn't been there in two years because of his injuries, so he'll be missed, but not nearly as much as he would have been 4 years ago. Like the Broncos, the Titans are tough at home, so I look for a great game. Really, the two teams run really similar offenses since Mike Heimerdinger came to Tennessee from Denver. Plus, it will be fun to see Al Wilson get to play in front of the home folks. He's a heck of a football player and a legend in these parts.
                          Yup, we shall see...I'd say that the Titans are gonna win but it is going to be a very very very good game. Back and fourth till' the final second ticks down although it could end out with the last play being an amazing one. No one knows how that one is gonna end out.
                          sigpic

Comment

They did lose a lot of players and they also lost Frank Wychek and he's been there since the oilers. They are both pretty rough and tumble teams and both sides of our line, O and D, are pretty strong, but it depends how we handle McNair, if we can get him out of rhythm and maybe force him out of the pocket for a couple hard hits then it will help. A lot can happen in the next seven or so months, so we shall see as it approaches.
                            5280 feet above the competition!!

Comment

I see our defense being up to the challenge physically and our offense makes a few strikes we win in a relatively low scoring game, 17-10.

My guess.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X