Scored a couple throwbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored a couple throwbacks

I just got an Elway (home) and an Atwater (away) throwback jersey for only 65 bucks a piece off of Ebay. Not too bad considering they retail at $300. They look really nice, im gonna wear the Atwater one today.

I'm surprised you didn't ask us which one you should wear, making decisions on your own, good job.
    I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me........before you rid yourselves of me again.
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Just ignore casper there RC....not worth it.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
          I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me........before you rid yourselves of me again.
          Could it be that the ghost is a member who has been deleted?
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            I will just pretend that I didn't read this....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by The Ghost
              I'm surprised you didn't ask us which one you should wear, making decisions on your own, good job.

??????

Your just pissed cuz I got more friends here than you do. I don't see any problem with asking friends advice. You should try it sometime.

Getting friends that is.

Comment

Re: Scored a couple throwbacks

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                I just got an Elway (home) and an Atwater (away) throwback jersey for only 65 bucks a piece off of Ebay. Not too bad considering they retail at $300. They look really nice, im gonna wear the Atwater one today.
                Is that who I lost to?!?!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Nice Grab DK

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
                    65 bucks?

uhhh, i'd like to see that

minus the shipping and taxing and whatnot, 65 bucks each for an elway and atwater? when i just recently saw every aywater going for over 80 flat...
                    are you calling him a liar?
                    I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

BEtter check them to see they don't say Elfay & Phatwater from the Muhhamed Football League.. MFL
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
                        if i was calling him a liar, i'd say "hey, you...you're a liar"

i'm saying i'd like to see it, because 9 times out of 10 on ebay, a price can jump by practically double in the last 3 minutes, so 65 flat out is lucky as all hell, especially for an M&N Elway, which usually doesn't ever go below 80.
                        Actually, it said that I LOST both auctions but then I got another email saying there was "similar items found" with a "buy it now" price of 65$. At that point it looked like the seller was just giving ME that price because it came in a email with a link to it and all that. I don't understand why. Has that ever happened to anyone before? I couldn't beleive it either, they were both in the packaging, never opened. What a steal! I'm still expecting them to self-destruct or something.

Comment

Working...
                        X