Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Underrated Bronco

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most Underrated Bronco

    Who would you say is the most unnderrated bronco. Id say Pryce or Wilson
    59
    Al Wilson
    13.56%
    8
    Trevor Pryce
    10.17%
    6
    Rod Smith
    13.56%
    8
    Jake Plummer
    23.73%
    14
    Tom Nalen
    6.78%
    4
    Dan Neil
    1.69%
    1
    Jason Elam
    3.39%
    2
    Kennoy Kennedy
    6.78%
    4
    Mike Anderson
    3.39%
    2
    Other (Lelie,Griffin,etc.)
    16.95%
    10

  • #2
    everybody thinks plummer sucks when last year all he did was prove them wrong and people still say he sucks even though he had a 92 qb rating. so id say plummer.

    Comment


    • #3
      either pryce or plummer....

      Comment


      • #4
        i d go with rod smith, people on the boards talking about how hes not a top five or ten wr, in the previous years we had a good eddy mac and rod was able to succeed two years ago edd had his leg broke and we didnt have another threat so rod gets max coverage last year neither edd or lelei produced or were a big thret so rod again gets max coverage ,, this year if lelei shows up rod should be back
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by arapaho
          i d go with rod smith, people on the boards talking about how hes not a top five or ten wr, in the previous years we had a good eddy mac and rod was able to succeed two years ago edd had his leg broke and we didnt have another threat so rod gets max coverage last year neither edd or lelei produced or were a big thret so rod again gets max coverage ,, this year if lelei shows up rod should be back
          I agree, i hope hes back in the 1,000 yard range.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by arapaho
            i d go with rod smith, people on the boards talking about how hes not a top five or ten wr, in the previous years we had a good eddy mac and rod was able to succeed two years ago edd had his leg broke and we didnt have another threat so rod gets max coverage last year neither edd or lelei produced or were a big thret so rod again gets max coverage ,, this year if lelei shows up rod should be back
            I agree

            Comment


            • #7
              I have to go with Plummer.

              It will take a lot for people to change their opinions of him and his interception to touchdown ration from Arizona.

              He is good. Period. Not great....but pretty darn good!


              "Gateway leading to the AFC West"

              Comment


              • #8
                Not sure how any of the people could be considered underrated, when they are the only ones usually mentioned.......
                ...
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

                -- Samuel Adams

                sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  You could make an argument for Plummer. I think he's better than he gets credit for, but I am a hard core skeptic on everything, so he's still got some things to prove. Pryce and Wilson are perennial Pro-Bowlers, so I think people know just how good they are. Smith, to me, is on the downslide of his career. I'm not saying it a freefall, He's still a damn good reciever. But he's not what he was just 3 years ago. I went with Nalen. Unfortunately, he plays in the same conference as Kevin Mawae and they only choose 1 center for the Pro Bowl. But he's amazing year in and year out, and just doesn't get the credit he deserves.

                  Edit: Simon Fletcher was the all time most underrated Bronco. (In my lifespan, anyway)
                  Last edited by Diggler; 05-12-2004, 05:01 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Plummer without a doubt. I still hear people around here saying that he sucks. He might have to get some Pro Bowls under his belt before he shakes that stigma.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                      Plummer without a doubt. I still hear people around here saying that he sucks. He might have to get some Pro Bowls under his belt before he shakes that stigma.
                      the kicker elam I think I read somewhere that he has scored more points then anyone in denver history
                      Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        But Pryce didn't even make it to the Pro Bowl last year. None of the sports commentators mention him in the same sentence as other top linemen, and I think it's ridiculous because hands down he may be the best all around lineman in the league, he can play both DT and DE and excell in both. The only reason Berry got 11 sacks last year was because the other temas always had to put at least two people on Pryce, that's why, the even more talented than berry, reggie hayward will be a monster next year. Especially now that we have Ellis on the line eating up even more blocks.

                        Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by arapaho
                          i d go with rod smith, people on the boards talking about how hes not a top five or ten wr, in the previous years we had a good eddy mac and rod was able to succeed two years ago edd had his leg broke and we didnt have another threat so rod gets max coverage last year neither edd or lelei produced or were a big thret so rod again gets max coverage ,, this year if lelei shows up rod should be back
                          Just one thing, the year Mac broke his leg Smith led the league in receptions with 113.
                          John 11: 25-27

                          My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                          Thanks Snk16

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Spragan/Sykes.

                            They played pretty damn well in relief.
                            Originally posted by boltzpride619
                            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                            Originally posted by RunByDesign
                            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                            What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                            Answer: Championships.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Milehigh117
                              But Pryce didn't even make it to the Pro Bowl last year. None of the sports commentators mention him in the same sentence as other top linemen, and I think it's ridiculous because hands down he may be the best all around lineman in the league, he can play both DT and DE and excell in both. The only reason Berry got 11 sacks last year was because the other temas always had to put at least two people on Pryce, that's why, the even more talented than berry, reggie hayward will be a monster next year. Especially now that we have Ellis on the line eating up even more blocks.
                              I agree, Pryce never gets his do. Bronco fans dont seem to appreciate his game. Nationally he doesnt get his do, but I think none of our players get there respect. No one even mentions shannon sharpe as the best tight end, even though only gonzolez caught more passes at the position. Wilson is the second best mlb in the game, but every talks about urlacher who only had one good year. Rod Smith is in the top four recievers over the past few years, but never has been tagged a superstar. Im a portis fan, but the only reason smith pryce and wilson dont get their do is because they dont act like portis(the belt)

                              i did like the belt though

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X