Who has the best o-line in the nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best o-line in the nfl

I just want to get an idea of how we are going to be affected by gibbs being gone and I was wondering who you guys & gals placed are o-line.
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Our O-line is one of the best of NFL And I think that what makes our running game is our OL, This year with Foster our OL will be better than Last year, and will be acle to open way to our RB run more than 1200 yards, this is my expectation

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

KC Chiefs and The Baltimore Ravens both have a good offensive line....

Comment

As far as for run blocking we're up there, but for overall offensive line we're not. Our pass blocking is very suspect at times. Overall the Eagles have a pretty good line, the Bears do now that they got Tait, the Packers have a great one, the Pats have a good one and, and as much as it pains me to say this, the *****s and the Faders have great offensive lines.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

The Chiefs, Rams, and Broncos are probably the best 3

Comment

so will losing gibbs effect the line? i meen a team is only as good as there coach
            Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Broncos & Chiefs, but I have a feelign Atlanta's will be moving up near the top with Gibbs there.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

we have the best run-blocking line in the league hands down.

Comment

Broncos, Chiefs, Ravens and even the Packers.

Comment

You guys forgot to include Minnesota. They have a great line, and significantly contributed to their #1 ranking in offense.

Comment

run and pass

in terms of run blocking i feel we are ahead of the rest. concerns at both tackle slots but at least foster has some bulk to cope with bull rushers. lepsis has a massive job but he wanted it!

Comment

I'm still a little bit skeptical on our line...I hope George Foster makes an immediate impact!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

No.. the line isn't only as good as the coach.... its only as good as the players. The coach can be great, but if he doesn't have players, it doesn't make any difference. A mediocre coach can do better things if he has better players.

Comment

What about the Chiefs losing John Tait, isn't that going to hurt to continuity of their offensive line?

They played together so much and now it will be a new guy on the line instead of Tait. That could make a big difference.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                            X