Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-Depth Playoff Picks and Analysis..yes DEN makes it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeaOfBlack0304
    Yea, whoever does win the North will have no better than 9-7, chances are very good it will be 8-8..has an 8-8 team EVER gotten into the playoffs? Disgraceful....
    I do not recall the year, but I believe it was the Cleveland Browns that went 8-8, won that division and was in the playoffs. In the mean time Denver was 11-5 and missed the playoffs.

Come On BRONCOS!! We STILL have faith!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint
      Aardwolf, youve got to answer me a question. I believe you to be a Broncos fan...but why is it we never see you after a win? After a loss...youre all over the board.

Just wondering.
      I don't believe that is true.

Comment

I think most on these boards would agree that it is. You are a Bronco fan, tho, correct?

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
        Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
        Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint
          I think most on these boards would agree that it is. You are a Bronco fan, tho, correct?
          Doesn't matter who AGREES. You seem to take the position that you can make a false statement become true simply by getting enough people to agree to your false statement. How dumb is THAT?
          Last edited by Aardwolf; 11-25-2003, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aardwolf
            Doesn't matter who AGREES. You seem to take the position that you can make a false statement become true simply by getting enough people to agree to your false statement. How dumb is THAT?
            It is there opinion that this happens. Neither false, nor true. Just opinionated.
            Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Come on Aardwolf - belly up and answer the question asked. Are you a Bronco fan????? You have a great capacity to skirt the issue and reel off nonsensical b/s in order to avoid answering anything you don't feel like addressing.

Comment

yeah go ahead and spit it out it aint like we asking you to tell us you love us. You a broncos fan or not? Just a pessimist? Let us know.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Sorry all you optimists, but averyone seems to forget about the Green Bay game IN GREEN BAY in DECEMBER. Brett Favre is something like 36-2 in games when the temp is 30 degrees or less in GB. No way the Broncos take that game. I'm counting on that as a given loss, which means the Broncos are 10-6 at best, and thats if they go beat INDY AT INDY. Not happening, sorry.

Comment

broncos at green bay

i think favre is great but past his prime due to age and injuries. Broncos will beat the Packers. But we will not be able to contain Peyton Manning with our cornerbacks and we will lose to the colts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aardwolf
                      I can pull up your posts and see that while the Broncos were winning, you werent posting. Seems simple enough for someone of your brilliance to figure out.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                      Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                      Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X