No announcement yet.

Our Starting Wide Recievers this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's bunch of unknowns guys. If Rod were to get hurt it might have an effect on their season. The thing is you don't know until you're face with that reality how the team responds. Even if Rod is healthy all season it is still in his and teams best interest if not just lock on to him as his only option. Griese did that when Mac went down and I think that ruined that season more than anything else.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      It's bunch of unknowns guys. If Rod were to get hurt it might have an effect on their season. The thing is you don't know until you're face with that reality how the team responds. Even if Rod is healthy all season it is still in his and teams best interest if not just lock on to him as his only option. Griese did that when Mac went down and I think that ruined that season more than anything else.
      You making me think Tex...stop [email protected]!

Ok...if Rod was out...man, the core would have to be:

Ashley lelie
      Willie Jackson
      Adrian Madise

Maybe we should go for Ike Hilliard after June 1st.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange

Ashley lelie
        Willie Jackson
        Adrian Madise

Where is Watts? You think Jackson, WILLIW JACKSON will beat him out? lol

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
          Where is Watts? You think Jackson, WILLIW JACKSON will beat him out? lol
          Watts hasn't shown me anything except that's he's too soft and light.

Let's see if he can blow away a veteran. At least I've seen Willie Jackson played before....I think he can hang.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Watts hasn't shown me anything except that's he's too soft and light.

Let's see if he can blow away a veteran. At least I've seen Willie Jackson played before....I think he can hang.

I agree. Unless Watts or another rookie is starting quality right away, then W. Jackson, or M. Jenkins will be the third string.

Madise is going to have to really show something in training camp to get that spot, and evidently if the Bronco coaches had complete confidence in him W. Jackson and M. Jenkins would not have been picked up.

I really don't know where that puts Nate Jackson and Charlie Adams except they will have to be phenomenal to beat out this years rookies, if they are as good as advertised. As in Watts, Luke, and B. Johnson.
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Ashley lelie
              Willie Jackson
              Adrian Madise

Sorry man. Ike is thought, but we have alot of receivers in camp I fairly sure they'll find corp to work with.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I think it's time for Charlie Adams to hit the trail, he's been around long enough in training camps/practic squad AND NFLE and he hasn't shown much of anything. IF Denver doesn't feel comfortable having Watts or Madise play No. 3 slot, then I would hope to God they give it to MarTay Jenkins. I mean at least that guy has some speed, Willie Jackson needs to go plain and simple. And I too was wondering who in the hell Atnaf Harris is, his measurables sound superb (43.5 inch vertical??! That is just insane!) but seeing as how he got all that exposure with David Carr and still only caught one pass last year for 6 yards, he could be one of those guys who just has "computer numbers", and is just a better athlete than football player.

Comment

I think Jackson is a much better WR than Mar-tay... but I would like to see Mar-tay be our KO returner

Comment

Working...
                  X