Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Montrae Holland Expected To Start At Right Guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inkana7
    replied
    Originally posted by mxbronco13
    We are going to start needing bigger guys to protect Cutler, so we don't lose important games like the finale last year by giving our quarterback one second before he is knocked out. Kuper looked good though I never heard any bad talk about him doing his job during the season when he filled in for Lepsis, why wasn't he taken higher in the draft?
    Why wasn't Nalen taken any higher? He's a Bronco Lineman. They're a special breed. None are taken in the first day.

Leave a comment:

• 62OlinesDad
    replied
    Originally posted by kupesdad
    Hey 62OLdad,

We just got back from Denver where we got a house and furnishings so we are as committed as you can get without actually moving. We will head down in June and with my work schedule, it looks like the first week of Aug I will be in Denver. So I would love to get together. We are very excited about the opportunities that both of the Chris' will be getting. Good luck and as it gets closer I will be in touch.
    Wow thats great you are moving there. I wish it was that easy for me. I will do my best to plan that first week in August so hope you are in town then also.

Leave a comment:

• kupesdad
    replied
    Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
    Hey Kupesdad............looks like a great camp ahead for our boys. I am hoping to come out for a week the first week of August. Would be great to meet you if your able to be there around then. I am really looking forward to camp this year as I am sure you are. Our boys should do very well and expect them both to be on the roster this season. Hope to get to see you sometime this summer. Good luck to Chris.
    Hey 62OLdad,

We just got back from Denver where we got a house and furnishings so we are as committed as you can get without actually moving. We will head down in June and with my work schedule, it looks like the first week of Aug I will be in Denver. So I would love to get together. We are very excited about the opportunities that both of the Chris' will be getting. Good luck and as it gets closer I will be in touch.

Leave a comment:

• 62OlinesDad
    replied
    Originally posted by kupesdad
    I have made an agreement with my son not to talk about any "inside" info I hear from him. All I can say is that he is working out daily and is as competitive a person as I know. With 4 boys in the family, belching is a competitive sport in our house so I'm pretty sure he is up for the challenge.

Hey Kupesdad............looks like a great camp ahead for our boys. I am hoping to come out for a week the first week of August. Would be great to meet you if your able to be there around then. I am really looking forward to camp this year as I am sure you are. Our boys should do very well and expect them both to be on the roster this season. Hope to get to see you sometime this summer. Good luck to Chris.

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by speardog
    I'm not sure. I thouht Carlisle played fairly well, last year. I thought Hamilton was the Guard tht kept getting overpowered.

Him too! Same difference.

Leave a comment:

• 22cannon
    replied
    Since Holland, Kuper and Myers are the only guys on the roster that can play right gaurd he may start.

Carisle isn't under contract, thats why he isn't listed on the depth chart.

Leave a comment:

• mxbronco13
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    Have to agree. Denver needs mobile linemen for their scheme. This is why I'm a big
    fan of Kuper's. He's quick and incredibly strong. Personally, at this point, I don't see
    anybody beating him out.

-----
    We are going to start needing bigger guys to protect Cutler, so we don't lose important games like the finale last year by giving our quarterback one second before he is knocked out. Kuper looked good though I never heard any bad talk about him doing his job during the season when he filled in for Lepsis, why wasn't he taken higher in the draft?

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Yes . . .

Originally posted by Dream
    Holland started in New Orleans, but was pretty much benched because he wasn't mobile enough to keep the starting job, and has an injury history. Good depth, decent signing for this year. Not a starter.
    Have to agree. Denver needs mobile linemen for their scheme. This is why I'm a big
    fan of Kuper's. He's quick and incredibly strong. Personally, at this point, I don't see
    anybody beating him out.

-----

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos86
    now i may be wrong but i am pretty sure he did start every single game
    Yep, youre wrong

Leave a comment:

• speardog
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    Is Holland better than Carlisle,will this be an upgrade on the line
    I'm not sure. I thouht Carlisle played fairly well, last year. I thought Hamilton was the Guard tht kept getting overpowered.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Is Holland better than Carlisle,will this be an upgrade on the line

Leave a comment:

• GuitarJ
    replied
    If I were to guess, I think Kuper will get the nod.

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos86
    now i may be wrong but i am pretty sure he did start every single game

Lost his starting job to Jahri Evans.

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    I'm more worried about left guard!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos86