No announcement yet.

Around the Horn DISSING the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave him a chance.....he's just TOO real if you know what i mean.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      I remember the Squaws getting off to a great start this last season and morons like you predicted a SB win. You have singular wit about you. Btw we all know the Squaws suck really bad, its good you can finally admit it. Your psycho therapy must be working.
      You won't find a quote from me saying Chiefs and SB. But I don't have to read more than a post or two before someone says Plummer is Hall of Fame material.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Around the Horn DISSING the Broncos

Originally posted by TXBRONC
        Since you're such a great fan, where have been the last 10 months? You don't have jack when it come to credibility.

I was here. Lurking, watching you all post drool!
        I am the ghost, I was once here, then I died, now I have come back to haunt each and every one of you, that's what you get for getting rid of me.

Comment

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad
          I can't believe there are actually some people around the country that are blind to the fact that the Broncos are going to the SB next season!

I mean Plummer!!! What more do they need?
          Its about time you saw the light, yousuckrealbad fka icanonlyaffordcheapseats (sorry but i miss typing that - lol)

But honestly, Im not sure about a SB this year, but one can certainly dream, cant one? IMO Jake is a really good, solid QB, but no Brett Farve - I def. see us making the playoffs though but one never knows, we have plenty of ?'s, a lot of new players, a lot of departed vets and then you always have injuries, refs and such to screw up a good season -

To get pissed at a reporter cause he says something negative about your team is pointless - not everyone is gonna like your team - to say Denver is a sinking ship though is kinda homerish in and of itself, its obvious from that statement this man does not have much football knowledge, hopefully ESPN will pick up on that and can his ass

Some of these people act like losing Portis is like losing Elway in his prime - Portis was not THE backbone of the team - we will survive - if the core of this team can stay together for a couple of years and gel - a SB is a high probability IMO

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            icanonlyaffordcheapseats (sorry but i miss typing that - lol)

But honestly, Im not sure about a SB this year, but one can certainly dream, cant one? IMO Jake is a really good, solid QB, but no Brett Farve -

I miss it myself.... maybe that stupid show will be canceled by the time football season rolls around and I can go back to being cheapseats again.

Anyway. Not to take anything away from Jake the Plumber, but the few games I saw him in last season he did well because of the shanny's offensive scheme. Portis's threat created giant opportunities for Plumber to throw safe passes all day long. Flat pass, flat pass, flat pass...
            Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Just because someone doesn't come to this forum and post twenty times a day doesn't mean they aren't real fans. I'm as big a fan as anyone on this board. I know that in my heart and look at my numbers. I've been a die-hard in NC since the Orange Crush but the fact I don't come here everyday in the off-season and post twenty times makes me inferior??? There is something wrong with this board. I will NOT be returning but I'm still a bigger and BETTER fan than all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Velvis
                I'm still a bigger and BETTER fan than all of you.
                but we post more...*shrug*

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick2
                  This is great. Anyone who expresses an opinion which states that the Broncos aren't the greatest team in the NFL is a moron to most of you.

When someone says something you disagree with, try opposing it with logic instead of just calling them an idiot.
                  I can't believe that Im agreeing with jdslick.
                  The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Around the Horn DISSING the Broncos

Originally posted by The Ghost
                    I was here. Lurking, watching you all post drool!
                    Maybe so but you're licking up.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Velvis
                      Just because someone doesn't come to this forum and post twenty times a day doesn't mean they aren't real fans. I'm as big a fan as anyone on this board. I know that in my heart and look at my numbers. I've been a die-hard in NC since the Orange Crush but the fact I don't come here everyday in the off-season and post twenty times makes me inferior??? There is something wrong with this board. I will NOT be returning but I'm still a bigger and BETTER fan than all of you.
                      Dude this is your first post since Jan - WTF are you talking about - ???????

Comment

Working...
                      X