Proof That JAY CUTLER IS Going To Be Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof That JAY CUTLER IS Going To Be Great

Jay Cutler became the first rookie in NFL History with multiple touchdown passes in each of his first four games.He had the fifth highest passer rating of quarterbacks who had at least 125 passes(25.0 per game) from Dec 1 (102.6) ST Louis Marc Bulger(93.4) New Orleans Drew Brees(91.8) and New Englands Tom Brady(90.1)...Cutlers 9 touchdown passes in December were third in the league behind Bulger and Manning,who each fired 10;his touchdown percentage(6.6 percent) was second in the league among quarterbacks to start all five games in December,only behind Atlantas Micheal Vick.

His completion percentage (59.1) touchdown and passer rank first all-time among Broncos rookies,his yardage per attempt places him second in team rookie annas.

Cutler will be a great QB,and it is already underway.

yeah... michael vick has a really good arm...

Comment

Originally posted by bjoli198
      yeah... michael vick has a really good arm...
      yeah he does have a really good arm! dont you ever watch him chuck deep ball at all. oh wait they dont chuck deep balls in atlanta because all ther receivers suck all the time! vick was a solid qb leading the hokies to the national championship game vs florida state! if atlanta had any sense they would never of had jim mora (moron) as a head coach for vick!
      Last edited by antiwup; 03-28-2007, 02:50 AM.
      GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
        Jay Cutler became the first rookie in NFL History with multiple touchdown passes in each of his first four games.He had the fifth highest passer rating of quarterbacks who had at least 125 passes(25.0 per game) from Dec 1 (102.6) ST Louis Marc Bulger(93.4) New Orleans Drew Brees(91.8) and New Englands Tom Brady(90.1)...Cutlers 9 touchdown passes in December were third in the league behind Bulger and Manning,who each fired 10;his touchdown percentage(6.6 percent) was second in the league among quarterbacks to start all five games in December,only behind Atlantas Micheal Vick.

His completion percentage (59.1) touchdown and passer rank first all-time among Broncos rookies,his yardage per attempt places him second in team rookie annas.

how is this proof????
        Im sure there have been many qbs that have started out great and then not panned out.
        I dont think Cutler will be one of those, but stats are by no means proof. The only real proof would be going into the future and looking for us.
        sigpic

Comment

I hope the kid does great but I sure am not going to hold my breath. I never expected anything great from this kid. In order for US to have success we are going to have to build a strong and effective team around him. He has just NEVER done anything to shed any light that he will be GREAT. With his arm I see nothing more than a young Kerry Collins, just IMHO.
          SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
            I hope the kid does great but I sure am not going to hold my breath. I never expected anything great from this kid. In order for US to have success we are going to have to build a strong and effective team around him. He has just NEVER done anything to shed any light that he will be GREAT. With his arm I see nothing more than a young Kerry Collins, just IMHO.
            I also think with signing Travis Henry Jay will have a lot more success like Vince Young had with the Titans.Henry really took a lot of pressure off Young,I think Shanny noticed the same thing.

Henry reminds me of Joe Morris of the Giants

Comment

Nice thread

I agree hes going to be great.
              But stats are just stats.

Plummer fans will still find a way to make this thread negative

Cant wait to see what Cutler can do in a full season

Im excited

Comment

I hope that crystal ball is right!!! How great would that be? I think most Bronco fans saw that with every QB since Elway. Hey JAY4MVP why do us SNAKE fans have to shed "Negative light" on everything? I dont think so. Jake is retired, traveling, and rooming with a cheerleader, no need to worry about him. Jay on the other hand we definitely should worry about.

Comment

I hope that crystal ball is right!!! How great would that be? I think most Bronco fans saw that with every QB since Elway. Hey JAY4MVP why do us SNAKE fans have to shed "Negative light" on everything? I dont think so. Jake is retired, traveling, and rooming with a cheerleader, no need to worry about him. Jay on the other hand we definitely should worry about.
                  funny stuff man.
                  I didnt say you would worry about Jake.
                  I just said you will find ways to bash Jay in every little opportunity you have!

Comment

Plummer Coached JAY well you have nothing to worry about lol

Comment

Plummer Coached JAY well you have nothing to worry about lol
                      I suppose your right, but if I had it my way SNAKE would still be pulling the trigger. Oh well heres to the kids success

Comment

Jay Cutler is a beast!
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
                          yeah he does have a really good arm! dont you ever watch him chuck deep ball at all.
                          NO! I´m not a falconsfan...

Comment

cutler looks like he has all the tools to be great, i feel the same way about romo and rivers.
                            sigpic

Comment

If we're looking to make predictions (and isn't that a big part of being a football fan?) then we've got nothing but numbers to use at this point.

With that, it appears Cutler indeed has a bright future.

Remember he's the first rookie ever to throw multiple touchdown passes in his first four games and his touchdown to interception ratio (1.8) was the third best for a rookie since the NFL-AFL merger.

It's tough to expand those numbers over an entire season but, statistically, he had one of the best rookie starts in NFL history.

And let's not forget the 99-yard touchdown drive against the Bengals (Cutler's fourth start).
                              J. Michael "J. Mike" Moore
                              Editor, Broncos Publications
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X