Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargers_jersey
    thats enough proof for me.

right now I'm on the phone with canton and relaying all of this information to them as I type.

I have requested that the entire new wing that is presently being designed be totally devoted to "JAY CUTLER".

I think they are taking me seriously, the guy said hang on a minute while I get security, maybe they are going to send in extra guards to keep out all of the other players stuff.

Good stuff.
    Im glad somebody thinks he should be in Canton already

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda
      throwing td passes inside the 5 yard line is a lot harder than throwing it from outside the 5 yard line......... everyone knows it's harder to complete touchdown passes when the playing field is shortened that much
      So true.

Comment

Originally posted by chargers_jersey
        thats enough proof for me.

right now I'm on the phone with canton and relaying all of this information to them as I type.

I have requested that the entire new wing that is presently being designed be totally devoted to "JAY CUTLER".

I think they are taking me seriously, the guy said hang on a minute while I get security, maybe they are going to send in extra guards to keep out all of the other players stuff.
        They should temporarily use the wing designated for all the Chargers' Vince Lombardi Trophies.

Comment

It's just how calm he is under pressure. 99 yard Td drive against Bengals, overtime drive against the 49ers... Doesn't get fazed by interceptions like Jake did.. He's going to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
            They should temporarily use the wing designated for all the Chargers' Vince Lombardi Trophies.
            all 0 of them!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
              To tell you the truth, I've never seen the drive (wasn't born), but thank you espn classic.

Don't get me wrong here everybody. I love Jay Cut. He's a cool guy.

But lets not go crazy for his stats. Yes they were very nice for a rookie, but many of his Td's were inside the five yard line.

A td would help anybodys rating remember.

hmmmm so because they are inside the five they are meaningless...i see

plummer Tds in eleven games inside the twenty....8 over twenty.....3
              cutler 5 games...tds inside the twenty...................5...over twenty 4

so in five games he had more tds over twenty yards then plummer in eleven games....
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Dan Fouts anyone?

Elway's career perfectly shows the limits of how far a great QB with an average team can go.

3 superbowl losses - great QB, mediocre team. 2 wins - great QB, very good team.

A great QB can take you to the superbowl. But only a great team can win it.

In my opinion, there is no "law" that determines greatness. Championships definitely factor in, as do stats, as do wins, etc. But, it all boils down to one thing: opinion.

Was Marino a great QB? I think so. Had he won a championship however, he would go from a HOF great QB to one of the greatest ever.

Bad QB's have won superbowls (Dilfer). Great QB's have never won a superbowl (Marino, Fouts). But the greatest have the stats, and championships both (Elway, Young, Aikman, Favre, Montana, and now Manning and Brady)

Comment

Ryan Leaf won his first two games in the NFL. Then look what happened to him.
                  "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                    Ryan Leaf won his first two games in the NFL. Then look what happened to him.

We could have Brodie Croyle but thankfully we have a quarterback that has actually won two games.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Sauerbrun

Shannahan had to send a message to the team (while releasing Sauerbrun) that this wouldn't be tolerated (pro bowler or not). Sauerbrun said he knew it was coming,when it happened,he had nothing but respect for Shannahan.

Their maybe PLENTY of TEAMS who want Sauerbrun's Services,but the Broncos have the only offer on the table.

Comment

Working...
                      X