Sauerrbaun BACK IN DENVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauerrbaun BACK IN DENVER

Denver wants Sauerbaun back as a punter,also have attempts of signing back DT Myers here is the link.

http://fflivewire.com/Article.asp?ID=3292007byt1353yu

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
    Denver wants Sauerbaun back as a punter,also have attempts of signing back DT Myers here is the link.

Interesting.................any idea how he got on with O'Brien?
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

I would love it if Todd came back but doubt it. NE will probly match it, maybe just to 'stick it to us' for signing their TE.

Comment

I would take saurbraun back..hes a better punter than ernster

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
          Interesting.................any idea how he got on with O'Brien?
          Im surprised Shanny wants him back,maybe Shanny wasnt happy with the punting of Ernster.

Comment

Even though Sauerbrun blew it with the ephedra popping I like this move and I hope we can eventually land him again. There are some here that dont like this guy and arent fired up about this but we have to be real. Our punting game was on another lever when he was with us. A totallly different level than Ernsters. Gotta be honest fellas.
            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward
              Even though Sauerbrun blew it with the ephedra popping I like this move and I hope we can eventually land him again. There are some here that dont like this guy and arent fired up about this but we have to be real. Our punting game was on another lever when he was with us. A totallly different level than Ernsters. Gotta be honest fellas.
              Yeah Im very fired up about him I would love to have him back,thats one tough guy,and boots the hell outta the ball.

New England wont pay a punter that much money,he will return to Denver

Comment

Well, I doubt we land Suarbrun. While I don't feel Ernster was a shinning example of a great punter this year (To tell you the truth, my favorite punter was KC's guy Colquitt or something like that, amazing punter IMO) he didn't do so poorly asa rookie, and I do think he will improve with time, I just hope he gets it. I do love Saurbrun though. After all, he is the only punter to force a fumble (and a clutch FF as well ).

I do hope we can lure Myers back ot Denver. I can't imagine he is to happy having been an after thought to the Broncos organization after he publicly stated a month or so back that he wanted to stay in Denver and would accept a smaller contract here then he would elsewhere. He would be extremely important as a rotational DT, and I do hope the Broncos can sign him to a contract that is fair to Myers but also not to expensive for the Broncs (easier said then done). I think of the two, I would want to see Myers here more, simply because we are so lacking at DT, and I think he offers solid depth.....
                sigpic
                The only thing that can stop the ninja.
                Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

Yeah Im very fired up about him I would love to have him back,thats one tough guy,and boots the hell outta the ball.

New England wont pay a punter that much money,he will return to Denver

I hope your right, and Sauerbrun did say it was his goal to play for the Broncos again, after his release. Not to often a player says he wants to play for a team who released him. He said he loves Denver, so hopefully he gets his wish. He is a great punter.

Comment

I want Todd back,I liked him,as well as you can like a punter or kicker I guess

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad
                      I hope your right, and Sauerbrun did say it was his goal to play for the Broncos again, after his release. Not to often a player says he wants to play for a team who released him. He said he loves Denver, so hopefully he gets his wish. He is a great punter.
                      Nice to hear from you again cadencesdad

I hope he comes back as well,he would chose Denver over New England because of the altitude,this is a punters dream.He should be very happy that we are offering him a chance to come back,this time he better not screw up.

Comment

I think McKinley will replace Myers, but if he is affordable we can use the depth at that position. Still need to draft a first day DT or go after someone like Grady Jackson (if released) or Shaun Rogers(if traded). Too many role players, we need impact players on the line now

And it would be great if Sauerbrun came back

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos84
                          I think McKinley will replace Myers, but if he is affordable we can use the depth at that position. Still need to draft a first day DT or go after someone like Grady Jackson (if released) or Shaun Rogers(if traded). Too many role players, we need impact players on the line now

And it would be great if Sauerbrun came back
                          I agree with you as well GoBroncoes84

This is something that I have said in the past about fill in players we can only go so far with these guys before it finnally catches up with you.We need some impact players.

Comment

We really need Saurbraun back! How many punters not only try to tackle, but actually force a fumble? I'm all for it!

Comment

When Saeurbrun left it really hurt our field position,instead of other teams started back at their end,we gave them a lot better field position to work with,and it caught up to our defense.Saurbrun if your reading this post WE Would LOVE TO HAVE YOU BACK

Comment

Working...
                              X